Blueprint SNAFU with latest patch?

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Imasock
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:51 am

Blueprint SNAFU with latest patch?

Postby Imasock » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:22 pm

So I discovered I had a weird new blueprint I don't ever remember having incomplete before. The bizarre thing is, apparently I have mastered it before and it's already unlocked, but now I have TWO blueprint entries for the item it unlocks once I master it:

Here is the item (I have none in my inventory despite saying I made 60 and sold zero):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =902859085

Here is the item showing I haven't mastered the blueprint:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =902859054

Here is the item in question at the end of the BP, showing that I have it, but also have not unlocked it yet as a duplicate entry:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =902859073

What exactly is going on? Is this a known bug?

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 7:21 am
Location: Saint Hubert

Re: Blueprint SNAFU with latest patch?

Postby cc_Tristan » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:23 am

Hey there, Imasock!

That's definitely weird - would you mind providing me with your full shopkeeper name and #12345, either through posting here or by PMing it to me? We'll take a look at your account and see what went wrong. Definitely not a known bug so far.

User avatar
Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: Blueprint SNAFU with latest patch?

Postby Richard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:39 am

cc_Tristan wrote:Hey there, Imasock!

That's definitely weird - would you mind providing me with your full shopkeeper name and #12345, either through posting here or by PMing it to me? We'll take a look at your account and see what went wrong. Definitely not a known bug so far.


This has happened to more than just this player (likely every player who had the item mastered), as it looks like Heart Pendant's details were changed including it's level, components, material and skill requirements and because it's level changed so did the progress steps.

Since players had already unlocked the axe before hand, even though the required crafts was increased therefore putting it out of the mastered range, the axe remained unlocked (I assume because of technical restraints the system was unable to remove a BP, once unlocked).
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 7:21 am
Location: Saint Hubert

Re: Blueprint SNAFU with latest patch?

Postby cc_Tristan » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:55 am

That's bizarre - nothing should have been changed on the Heart Pendant at all. Could you elaborate on what changes you're seeing specifically, Richard?

User avatar
Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: Blueprint SNAFU with latest patch?

Postby Richard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:26 am

cc_Tristan wrote:That's bizarre - nothing should have been changed on the Heart Pendant at all. Could you elaborate on what changes you're seeing specifically, Richard?


Before this patch, these were the details for Heart Pendant:

Code: Select all

Item Level: 15
Base Power: 500
Sale Price: 12500

Iron: 0
Wood: 0
Leather: 41
Herbs: 0
Steel: 8
Hardwood: 0
Oil: 0
Mana: 0
Jewels: 2

Components: 2 Iron Carapace

After the patch, the new details are as such:

Code: Select all

Item Level: 32
Base Power: 1375
Sale Price: 430000

Iron: 0
Wood: 0
Leather: 124
Herbs: 0
Steel: 45
Hardwood: 0
Oil: 0
Mana: 22
Jewels: 24

Components: 2 Golden Thread, 1 Great Obelisk Charm


There also changes to the progression steps required crafts due to the increase in the item's level.

-------

Now I will say this though, the item and blueprint line now makes way more sense than it used to as Heart Robe, a Level 18 item, unlocks Heart Pendant which, before this update, used to be Level 15.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 7:21 am
Location: Saint Hubert

Re: Blueprint SNAFU with latest patch?

Postby cc_Tristan » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:58 am

Thanks, Richard!

Checked in with Frodo again, and got some qualifiers for the "didn't change things this patch" - this was a change we made back in February for the next patch, and that was long enough ago that it honestly just fell off our radar. That's how it got omitted from the patch notes, too. So in short, it seems my previous statement was totally inaccurate - this is something we changed this patch. Sorry about the miscommunication!

Back to the actual bug at hand - this was indeed caused by the Heart Pendant changes, and is something that should solve itself for players as they re-master the Heart Pendant. Once it's mastered again, that "duplicate" Heartstopper Axe should just vanish entirely.

User avatar
Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: Blueprint SNAFU with latest patch?

Postby Richard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:02 am

cc_Tristan wrote:Thanks, Richard!

Checked in with Frodo again, and got some qualifiers for the "didn't change things this patch" - this was a change we made back in February for the next patch, and that was long enough ago that it honestly just fell off our radar. That's how it got omitted from the patch notes, too. So in short, it seems my previous statement was totally inaccurate - this is something we changed this patch. Sorry about the miscommunication!

Back to the actual bug at hand - this was indeed caused by the Heart Pendant changes, and is something that should solve itself for players as they re-master the Heart Pendant. Once it's mastered again, that "duplicate" Heartstopper Axe should just vanish entirely.


No problem! Thanks for the clearing everything up.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet


Return to “Bugs & Issues”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.