Bug disables Exceptional Craft popups

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Bug disables Exceptional Craft popups

Postby Kim! » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:28 pm

So, technically this is a bug but maybe it's a good bug?

After getting an exceptional craft, use gems to upgrade the quality. Then, close the pop up using the Esc key (PC) or the back button on your phone. You won't see exceptional craft pop ups for the rest of the play session. If you use a really low level item (like level 2 pocket knives) it only costs 1 gem to upgrade from great to flawless.

Anyway, figured I'd post this here for those who don't watch WC or discord. Also, it would be nice if Darkis or Tethys could chime in on if this is allowed, since it's technically a glitch. ^^;

Cloudcade Staff

Re: Bug disables Exceptional Craft popups

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Well that is INTERSTING. I'll share it with the Team but.... :lol: I do see the downside to it as well.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Bug disables Exceptional Craft popups

Postby Mitrax » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 am

Not interesting for me, while its not working at my android :cry:

Return to “Bugs & Issues”