Professor Charles detec secrets do not work

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Zadeh

Professor Charles detec secrets do not work

Postby Zadeh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Detect Secrets ability of Profesor Charles(lv 32) not working at Tainted Grove quest all my heroes get one piece of Shard Of Gaia

Lhunara

Re: Professor Charles detec secrets do not work

Postby Lhunara » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Detect secrets increases the minimum amount of artifacts found but if the maximum is still 1 you won't get more than that. You'll need to increase the maximum artifacts to see detect secrets at work.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:14 am

Lhunara wrote:Detect secrets increases the minimum amount of artifacts found but if the maximum is still 1 you won't get more than that. You'll need to increase the maximum artifacts to see detect secrets at work.

Zadeh

Postby Zadeh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:43 am

There is not a number with a min value of two and max value of one.
I feel lucky myself, at least I got a one piece of shard

Return to “Bugs & Issues”