New updates - same bugs. Are these ever going to be fixed?

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
dragonlady389

New updates - same bugs. Are these ever going to be fixed?

Postby dragonlady389 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Account: savannah#68465
Device Model: Huawei P9
Affected Platform: Android
Working Platform:
Level: 38
City: Howdy!
Gold: 455,021,863
Gems: 2,301

I don't remember when it started, but there's been server issues for months now. The Trade House still has the bug with the custom price.

I have huge problems with logging in. I attempt to log in several times a day (around 12-15 times) but sometimes the loading screen seems to freeze and I have to restart. In the end, I'm lucky if I manage to log on mroe than 2 times a day. And when I finally get to play, I either have no issues for 5 minutes or 30 seconds before the game stops syncing to the servers and I'm looking at items that are "crafting" but are actually not. The new update seems to have made that worse. My lotto wouldn't stop spinning so I restarted. Then when I opened it again on the lotto, it crashed. Restart a 3rd time and finally I get to spin and receive my prize.

As I am writing this, I've just had to restart 8 times for it to load. . . Make that 10 now. :( I am having messages pop up about unable to connect to the server. (4100) My internet isn't the problem. All of my other apps are connecting just fine. I'm on the internet on my laptop too. I've reset the Wi-Fi just to be sure. It's still happening.

Trade House makes me retype the price I want 3 times before getting it right. And this happens with EVERY single thing I sell.

I love your game. I've been playing it since it first came out. Is there any chance this will finally get fixed?
City: Ex- (DarkPines), Kuschka's Nest

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: New updates - same bugs. Are these ever going to be fixed?

Postby Kim! » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:33 pm

For the trade house: The biggest problem I've seen is from trying to sell non-common items too cheap. Client-side we can set the price before the item's base price, but it catches server-side and simply cancels the posting without showing any error message. The quick workaround is to click the gold button at the top of the screen (where you can choose gems or gold) and it should autofill the correct min price. :) (Note: for artifacts the min price is lower than the base price, but for those it still works to enter a tiny number and let it autocorrect.)

Anyway, would love to see that one get fixed, we've been having issues with it since December now and it makes people think the game is broken.

The rest of that sounds like connection or server issues, hope it gets better for you soon :)

dragonlady389

Postby dragonlady389 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Kim! wrote:For the trade house: The biggest problem I've seen is from trying to sell non-common items too cheap. Client-side we can set the price before the item's base price, but it catches server-side and simply cancels the posting without showing any error message. The quick workaround is to click the gold button at the top of the screen (where you can choose gems or gold) and it should autofill the correct min price. :) (Note: for artifacts the min price is lower than the base price, but for those it still works to enter a tiny number and let it autocorrect.)

Anyway, would love to see that one get fixed, we've been having issues with it since December now and it makes people think the game is broken.

The rest of that sounds like connection or server issues, hope it gets better for you soon :)

I'm not aiming for the lowest market price(the automatic one) but rather the one that is the CURRENT lowest market price.(Changes based on who is selling)

As for the server, since I posted the thread, that seems to have improved a lot to the point where I have a fairly decent amount of chance to log on now. But I still have issues with the server where it stops working when I try to send out heroes on quests, market price not showing, the free gems advert gypsy doesn't show up but I can click and play ads or she appears and I can't play ads. All I have to do is restart. But restarting the app means I have to wait for it to load or freeze or crash. It's definitely not my internet, I've had that fixed for slow internet a few months ago and have had no issues at all with it.
City: Ex- (DarkPines), Kuschka's Nest

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:06 pm

the "failing to load" bug for me seems to be due to spotty wifi connection, if I move closer the the AP to login, it works much better. you might want to do a speedtest to see if you are having wifi interference issues, as interference can cause a lot of problems that don't show up on more fault-resistant connections / normal browsing.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”