mythical fuse with upgraded slot (not enhanche)

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

mythical fuse with upgraded slot (not enhanche)

Postby Mitrax » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Do i have missed something? As i try to fuse with the upgraded slots to mythical i have 60% fail ??? Thats awesome by fusingtime more than a day! Got 5 fails in a row, citymember had 7 fails to mythical in a row! What's wrong with RNG? Is the fusion cauldron more bugged than believed?

Questions:
- Is the chance of 63% for fusion really necessary ??? My luck makes me crazy, sad and annoying. The game becomes more and more frustrating!
- Cant it be 100% to be able to use the skill's or bring back skills to legendary ???
- Someone has the same problem?

Feel free to feedback here!

Regards
Mitrax

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: mythical fuse with upgraded slot (not enhanche)

Postby Shiroe » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:22 am

RNG is said to be pretty streaky in this game. Though people are less likely to (publically) celebrate good luck streaks ("yay, I hit that 62.5% chance 7 times in a row") than bad luck streaks (5 misses in a row/40+ chests without blueprint etc.) . ;)

I think I read in world chat yesterday of someone (Ich(?)) quitting for now because of too many fuse fails.
The annoying fuses to mythical is probably also why people bought the 2(?) packs with fusion boost decorations and then were angry at them not displaying the effects right and now apparently the effects not being as the players interpreted them to be (not 62.5%+1%=63.5%, but I guess 62.5% * 1.01 = 63.125% ?) .
There's also no option to use myths as fuse fodder (so no LLLLM fuse trick) and for lvl 50+ items the relatively higher fuse times compared to lvl 49- making fuse fails feel less of something to shrug off. (I think people have been asking to reduce fuse times of lvl50+ items since shortly after the lvl 51-50 items were introduced.)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Tristanb

Postby Tristanb » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:02 am

5 Fails in a row isnt even unlikely. ((3/8)^5> 0,7% ; so out of 1000 people, 7 would have that issue after 5 fuses, on average ; for 7 in a row its 1 out of 1000)
So no real reason to doubt the ~63% shown. (though its probably 62,5%)

And yes, fusing mythical isnt nice. Its a pain, even if RNG doesnt troll, even if you fuse the best way currently known.
Mythicals actually arent even supposed to be easy to get, looking at how they were introduced and looking at how they actually made even higher qualities (which use up multiple mythicals for fuses with <55% success chance), just to get people more stuff to do.

Maybe they'll change the fuse times of high level item, but i wouldnt count on it happening any time soon. If fusing mythicals makes you dislike the game, just avoid that quality for now; it becomes easier if one doesnt have much else to do.

If i remember correctly, a lot people have already asked to have the game be easier/faster. (faster fuse, easier to get mythicals, ...)
But since most people quit once they get everything they want, theres not much of a point to make the game easier, i guess.

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:40 am

fusion time:
They said, they will make fusion better. But time wasnt changed. You only need less item 4 instead of 5. Now the time is increased (5 different faster than 4). So nothing really changed. Oh, there was a change for some items for skill from legendary to mythical. Yes, thats really better than before :twisted:

fusion success:
Thx for the math of fusion. This makes me more sad than before :?
They said, fusion will become better. So they introduced enhanched slots. But this is buggy. And fails not even better with furniture of packs. So why to buy them?
The enhanchment is useless. Someone calculated fusion of +10 which takes years for 1 low-item. CC gonna joke us?
With 100% success it will be not even better, but we could use mythical skills faster. And than be able to try +1 up to +10 for lowest items :lol:

But really, i need mythical revive items! Why i bought packs with this skill but not really able to use them?
I cannot understand CC, doing their way without accepting the wishes of their community paying for this game. I like this game, but if nothing will change at fusion shortly :lol: (better "soon" as a long time period) I reallly think about to delete this game. It will break my heart :cry:

Regards
Mitrax

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:58 am

The enhanchment is useless. Someone calculated fusion of +10 which takes years for 1 low-item. CC gonna joke us?

I agree that enchanting is useless, but I'd say the idea of mythic+ is pretty silly too. I think letting it go up to +10 was meant more as a "there is no cap, but technically we need to put a cap" rather than "we expect you to spend 10 years fusing one item". Same way we're never going to hit player level 99... there is a max level, but we'll never see it either way.

Why i bought packs with this skill but not really able to use them?

Pack skills are incredibly powerful, having access to them at all is a huge bonus. If you don't want to fuse them you could always buy from trade, many mythics only cost like 6k gems right now. And all you need for that is a credit card, won't even have to wait. ;)

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:23 am

Kim! wrote:

I agree that enchanting is useless, but I'd say the idea of mythic+ is pretty silly too. I think letting it go up to +10 was meant more as a "there is no cap, but technically we need to put a cap" rather than "we expect you to spend 10 years fusing one item". Same way we're never going to hit player level 99... there is a max level, but we'll never see it either way.

Agree with that.
Shopkeeper level 51+: other than levelup gems doesn't do anything.
Enchanting: +1 to +10 is 120% to 300% of mythical item power, compared to mythical being 250% of legendary power in 1 step. Plus you'll probably be able to green-face a Healer horns team without enchanting and for a revive team you don't need extra power per hero anyway. Break chance wise, you might free up one Support slot with some myth+-es to overkill with even more +loot. Which I guess only leaves a tiny bit of extra arena power for a full myths team as reason to enchant.

Shopkeeper level 99/myth+10: a way to say to end game players "No, this here is not the finish line. The finish line is up there on top of Mount Everest."
(many would probably see something like 3+ (or even just 2+) Revive teams + being able to nearly solo raid if they want to + maybe a (sub)top arena classification as current effective/real finish line)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”