Some suggestions from a new player

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
shinigami
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Some suggestions from a new player

Postby shinigami » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:14 pm

On ease:
- to be able to see the average level of equipped items on every hero
- a stats tab that shows victories/ defeats/ injuries with each hero
- to be able to see a bar that shows the exp you will get from each sale in the shop (similar too what you see on hero exp bar on missions)

on PvP:
- tournaments with legendary/mythical equipment as rewards (even low lvl gear - saves us a billion hours of gameplay)

on quests:
- a monthly quest that is a boss the whole playerbase fights (maybe reducing HP% by very little each time). Haven't thought about rewards but it would be nice to have many cities working together

on the shop:
- very small chance for even higher quality items in the cauldron (from commons, etc)
- a second cauldron (we all know we will die before making a mythical + item)

Arty
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 4:57 am

Re: Some suggestions from a new player

Postby Arty » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:22 am

Nice to see some non-standard suggestions for a change. Although I fail to see the point for some of them.


shinigami wrote:On ease:
- to be able to see the average level of equipped items on every hero

I'm not sure what you want to accomplish with that. To me that seems rather pointless. In the beginning of the game, item level is somewhat important, but mainly for the break chance which you can already see. Later the level of an item becomes rather unimportant because skills become the main reason to choose some item over another (my Lvl 50+ heroes have some Lvl 20- items equipped on purpose), and in particular averaging over the item levels of a hero becomes completely meaningless.


shinigami wrote:- a stats tab that shows victories/ defeats/ injuries with each hero

Again, I don't really see what that is supposed to be good for. Possibly for doublechecking whether skills work properly? Or do you just like statistics for things?


shinigami wrote:- to be able to see a bar that shows the exp you will get from each sale in the shop (similar too what you see on hero exp bar on missions)

I assume you mean that when you open the buy/sell dialogue with a customer, that the Shopkeeper XP bar shows the expected increase of the buy/sale, similar to the expected hero xp when you setup a team for a quest? I guess that could be helpful for some players.


shinigami wrote:on PvP:
- tournaments with legendary/mythical equipment as rewards (even low lvl gear - saves us a billion hours of gameplay)

We basically already have the arena as a monthly pvp tournament with gem rewards. But I assume you want more and possibly a different kind of tournament.
Personally I find that stuff annoying for two reasons. Firstly, I generally dislike shoehorning of PvP into cooperative games. And secondly, it's basically just another feature to make the already strongest players stronger.


shinigami wrote:on quests:
- a monthly quest that is a boss the whole playerbase fights (maybe reducing HP% by very little each time). Haven't thought about rewards but it would be nice to have many cities working together

We already have the city raid for three days a week, i.e., already over 40% of the time. Another special quest might strain things too much for many players.

shinigami
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Re: Some suggestions from a new player

Postby shinigami » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:02 am

Thanks for reesponding :D

The hero tabs i suggested are indeed pointless in the sense that they don't change the quest outcome, but are not pointless in a polish sense. i do indeed like statistics. that said. Apart from helping you accomplish mini games with yourself, doesn't help

The tournament would be separate from the arena. It would be an even of some kind where people have 24 hours or so to defeat a certain number of players in order to get keys, equipment. To be honest i was just thinking of a way to acquire legendary and above equipment without spending numerous days in it.

i get your point on another big quest but i guess optional doesn't hurt anyone. Plus, having all players working together for a cause is a very motivating thought. Also makes sense in a 'lore' type of way where all shops start crafting the best weapons they can to defeat the monster that threats to destroy their cities. Right now the game seems rather repetitive in the endgame which is kind of scary when you see it coming and still want to put hours in the game. I've been playing other games for more than 3 years and the only way you can keep them alive is my adding new content and/or reworking existing content.


Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.