More storage

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Hime

More storage

Postby Hime » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:21 pm

I did a quick search and there's like dozens of requests for this.
So I will add one as well.

Please add more furniture to increase storage space.
I don't care if it requires us to purchase as a package. Charge $20 or whatever. If people complain that it's just an easy cash-grab, so be it.

I suppose that would then encourage more hoarding rather than forcing people to either fuse or sell their stuff.
There are workarounds like using unused arena heroes, but it's just a workaround.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: More storage

Postby alanx » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:39 pm

the max storage space possible at the moment is 720. I guess if its increased to 1000, it would be nice...

Leggitte2

Postby Leggitte2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:16 am

I totally disagree. Increasing storage space will just remove some strategy required to manage your storage space well.
With decent storage management, 720 should be more than enough.

Kind regards,

Leg

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:20 am

Leggitte2 wrote:I totally disagree. Increasing storage space will just remove some strategy required to manage your storage space well.

Well, I blame fusion tricks existing for it not being enough... ;)
Half my storage is eaten up by "oh, I might be able to use that flawless/epic/legendary as fusion fodder someday" stuff.
If it weren't for fusion tricks, those would have been sold off on TH or to customers long ago. :|
And a thing that doesn't help either is the lack of level/quality filters for storage, making it hard to find the junk you got from lower quests/bags/chests to get rid of.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Hime

Postby Hime » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:33 am

Pretty much, fusion is why I'm always low on space. Between keeping a steady supply of flawless and rare commons on-hand since fusing them takes much longer than the pace that I acquire them, and having a bunch of epics and legendaries that I'm just holding on to in the hopes I fuse a rare mythic that can sell for 500 gems instead of only 50.

That, and someone dumping crafting material onto the market and me scooping it up, even though I probably won't be able to go through all of them immediately.

Leggitte2 wrote:I totally disagree. Increasing storage space will just remove some strategy required to manage your storage space well.

Kind regards,

Leg

Would the removal of such strategies impact the game negatively?
If that's the only issue, it doesn't seem like a problem.

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:36 am

Hime wrote:
Would the removal of such strategies impact the game negatively?
If that's the only issue, it doesn't seem like a problem.

If the time of 4(5)F would be reduced a lot and FFLLL not able tu fuse, it would solve the problem. We only use the "trick" to reduce the time of fusion.

But more space sounds good! :P

Regards
Mitrax

alanx

Postby alanx » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:43 am

Kind regards,

Leg

If you like playing with a 720 handicap then just make believe that the limit is 720 for yourself even if it becomes 1000. Not sure how forcing these “strategies” onto other players helps anyone else...

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:48 am

alanx wrote:If you like playing with a 720 handicap then just make believe that the limit is 720 for yourself even if it becomes 1000. Not sure how forcing these “strategies” onto other players helps anyone else...

And then you'd be playing with "1000 handicap" ... "infinity-minus-one handicap" (AKA: no matter how big the storage, it will always fill up) . ;)
Personally I expect level/quality filters or other ways to make it easy to reduce clutter will have a bigger effect than just upping space.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Leggitte2

Postby Leggitte2 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:33 pm

alanx wrote: If you like playing with a 720 handicap then just make believe that the limit is 720 for yourself even if it becomes 1000. Not sure how forcing these “strategies” onto other players helps anyone else...

Forcing? I am not forcing anything on anyone. I just don't think that changes to the game to make it easier are the best way to go.

alanx

Postby alanx » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:58 pm

Shiroe wrote:
alanx wrote:If you like playing with a 720 handicap then just make believe that the limit is 720 for yourself even if it becomes 1000. Not sure how forcing these “strategies” onto other players helps anyone else...

And then you'd be playing with "1000 handicap" ... "infinity-minus-one handicap" (AKA: no matter how big the storage, it will always fill up) . ;)
Personally I expect level/quality filters or other ways to make it easy to reduce clutter will have a bigger effect than just upping space.

I agree but we can have all that along with the storage increment also. The whole idea is to remedy current bottlenecks. If 720->1000 relaxes it decently on the average user experience then its worth doing. Sure, items will pile up eventually and maybe CC can think of a storage inventory that you place and remove items from. Items stored in this inventory do not get factored into the customer demand.

Leggitte2 wrote:
alanx wrote: If you like playing with a 720 handicap then just make believe that the limit is 720 for yourself even if it becomes 1000. Not sure how forcing these “strategies” onto other players helps anyone else...

Forcing? I am not forcing anything on anyone. I just don't think that changes to the game to make it easier are the best way to go.

I didn't mean that you're forcing it. I was talking about CC. The current limit forces the player to come up with alternate storage strategies and that's something CC can fix by actually delivering storage.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”