Museum / Storage System - Crafted Item Collection

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
holy

Museum / Storage System - Crafted Item Collection

Postby holy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:53 pm

I noticed we all like to make and keep items such as Epic/Legendary/Mythical,
but are forced to sell them due to lack of space.
each higher tier would require more precrafts thus limiting the space we have further.

I myself like to collect the strongest variation of an item.

How can we access this feature:
A new Menu option on the main screen.

What this feature will do:
This feature will store 1 desired entity of an item of each type.

Examples:
[Sword]: [Shortsword][Longsword][Broadsword]...
[Axe]: [Hand Axe] [Iron Axe] [Broad Axe] ...
[...]

Each bracket will allow storing of 1 item of this Category/Type, which can be replaced if needed.

By clicking on the [Shortsword] card i would get a list of my currently owned Shortswords to select from.
If the spot already contains a Shortsword it would go back to the inventory.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Museum / Storage System - Crafted Item Collection

Postby alanx » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:52 am

From my understanding, the chests, cupboards and shelves are basically "storage" that decide the total inventory space which currently caps at 720.

I would certainly like it to be extended to 1000 if possible but having yet another storage system seems unnecessary at least to me.

The other thing I want is the same filters available in the tradehouse to filter items based on level & quality to be available for inventory and blueprint views as well. I think that kind of caters to a general requirement without requiring a new system.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Museum / Storage System - Crafted Item Collection

Postby Shiroe » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 am

In a roundabout way something like what is described in the topic starter already exists: the "Arena Set" of the 15-20 heroes you never use in arena can be used to stash items, which should give you a museum to store about 1-10 items from each item line. (depending on the item preferences of the unused heroes)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”