Cauldron need improvement

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Cauldron need improvement

Postby cynthrocks » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Some of the most popular precraft requests take days, even weeks, to fill. The Crystal Asunder is a common precraft being used at flawless, so people are not (have no reason to) fusing passed flawless. The only way these will be filled, assuming yours is the highest request and you are at the front of the line, is if people craft them naturally (impossible for mythical) and do not need them. Which, for a flawless precraft; I would use epic, and the legendaries would be fusion fodder.

Opywang

Postby Opywang » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Reason I am not getting them is becasue players are selling it with gems.

They want to sell Epic for 15 gems that is worth 75 million, and they want to sell legendary for 120 gem which is worth around 600 million.

There is no way in heck they will sell it for gold.

This is why I am encouraging y'all to remove the 10 X limiter cause it's abusing the game if a player put 100 Epic it will all be sold just to convert it to Gems.

I mean I could go ahead, and craft a bunch of epic, and sell it for 15 Gems myself, and just keep selling till it hit 500 gems then I could buy the red axe for 500 gems.

I don't know it sound like it's tricky as heck.

O.K. sound like this is it Gems are just a form of currency in a weird way.

So y'all purposely keep the price down so we can sell using gems, and not gold, and are y'all trying to encourage us to use gems?

Opywang

Postby Opywang » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:36 pm

If we sell stuff that is 100 gem we only get 75 gems. The game get to keep 25 gems that is 25% are they robbing from us?

I mean wow I was trying to see how I can make profit using gems since this game looks like it is design for gems, but I can't believe my eyes that they are charging 25% of what you sell!

1,000 gems they charge 250 ROFL! What!

500 gems they charge 125!

Oh my gosh lol!

This is robbery!

Not even the government charge us that much no where in the world do they charge that much.

I calculated a car in Tennessee how much tax they take out for buying a car for 1,000 dollar, and they say it cost 70 dollar so that is less than 10%.

Why are we charging 25% for tax?

I mean I get it y'all just want to rob it's that plain, and simple, y'all don't want us to use gold, and y'all want us to use just plain gems so y'all can take 25% away from us.

Now I am understanding that it's design like that so players will spend money on gems so it does make sense.

O.K. Thank you for your time I think I am loosing interest in this game because it's doesn't sound like it is user friendly. Now I understand why this game looks so fake because it truly is.

Can I get a refund lol? I would love to have a refund, and how do I talk to a supervisor for this game?

Opywang

Postby Opywang » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:50 pm

O.K. I send a mail to Cloudcade.

I would like to have a refund, and I've spend over 50 dollar, and I am not happy with the game, and I would like to speak with the supervisor. The game claim to be Shop heroes, and it is not about selling, and buying it is about slavery, and there is no profit to be made, and I find out that y'all are charging 25% from the shop for every item we sell, and it's not helping us making any money it just slavery.

So I decided to quit the game, and called it robbery, and I would like my money back cause this is a scam to trick us to use buy gems, and make gold worthless, and gems being robbed by 25% just so we can't have fun.

Here is a reply.

Hello, and thanks for reaching out to us! A support agent will be getting back to you as soon as they are able to. If you're having a problem, sending us your full game name (including the # and numbers) can help us to look into things faster for you. We appreciate your patience, Cloudcade Support Team
### Do not reply below this line ###
Cloudcade
November 10, 2017, 01:48 -0600
Hello, and thanks for reaching out to us! A support agent will be getting back to you as soon as they are able to.

If you're having a problem, sending us your full game name (including the # and numbers) can help us to look into things faster for you.

We appreciate your patience,

Cloudcade Support Team

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:45 am

Opywang wrote:O.K. I have request to buy Epic Crystal Asunder for over a day, and none has got sold that is because it is way to under value, and this is what I am talking about even if we use fusion, and upgrade the weapon it still has no value even if we max out the price at 10 x. We need to make the game where it will be worth selling for gold.

That why I gave y'all options in 3, and 4 which says make each color have more than 10 x the value so players can feel like they have got there rewards deserving instead of only pricing them with gems because the 10 x amount is not enough.

Hmm, epic Crystal Asunder, level 28 axe.
Suppose the caps were much, much higher. Would I sell it for gold?
- only if I can't use it as fodder in a FFFFE fuse or if it would be priced at least as high as one of my intended fuse results (which won't happen, since I'd be fusing it with chest/package items that have higher base gold price for their level than a craftline item such as Crystal Asunder)

And then afterwards I'd still want to flip the gold gained to gems if the rest of the game wouldn't be tweaked to give more direct late game use for gold.

Notice even at 120 x the price it still isn't enough cause these axe are worth 1 billion, but it doesn't matter it still making the cauldron still worth using.

Nah, that 5 people priced their mythical Crystal Asunder at 444+ gems just means they're probably mostly wasting their tradeslot either being clueless lemmings to eachother or hoping some mid game player desperately wants any unbreakable for their capped Karal or Theor.
I've got a myth lvl 39 sword up on trade and I'll probably slowly drop that below such a number, since it likely won't sell before that (fortunately I have the free tradeslots, so selling taking weeks doesn't bother me.) If I'd pull a mythical Crystal Asunder from a chest, I'd probably say "aww, I would have preferred a legendary, since I could use that as fusion fodder".

Anyway, but the whole point is we can at least make the cauldron worth having, and at least we can still make profit from using cauldron.

The cauldron is very much worth having, both for making your legendary/mythical wearables for your heroes and for precrafts, since something like 4000+ mastery to straight up proc all your precrafts is impossible...
I'm sure glad I didn't have enough high level blueprints in the pre-cauldron days; it must not have been fun grinding a thousand precrafts, only keeping the few that procced high enough and probably either trashing or 1-gold price dumping the other about 99%...

edit: BTW, there are some epic+ up for gold, but those are (mostly) level 50+ and likely blueprints with less desired item skill.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Flash

Postby Flash » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:07 am

The most wanter upgrade for the Cauldron is to put both Quality and Level Filters on it.
Same as Trade House.
I don't know why they didn't put them into the game yet.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”