Minor Cauldron

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
peteypie99
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:23 am

Minor Cauldron

Postby peteypie99 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:00 am

It'd be nice to have a second cauldron for fusing things up to flawless/great.

Arty
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 4:57 am

Re: Minor Cauldron

Postby Arty » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:53 pm

peteypie99 wrote:It'd be nice to have a second cauldron for fusing things up to flawless/great.


Are you aware that you can buy (with gems) up to 3 extra cauldron slots which work exactly like extra cauldrons (but with the benefit of not requiring inventory space)? With this you can do up to four fusions independently at the same time. Or is that not enough? (Well, many players would like more that four, but given that you only mentioned great/flawless I assume that you aren't there yet.)

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2732
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Minor Cauldron

Postby Shiroe » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 am

Arty wrote:
peteypie99 wrote:It'd be nice to have a second cauldron for fusing things up to flawless/great.


Are you aware that you can buy (with gems) up to 3 extra cauldron slots which work exactly like extra cauldrons (but with the benefit of not requiring inventory space)? With this you can do up to four fusions independently at the same time. Or is that not enough? (Well, many players would like more that four, but given that you only mentioned great/flawless I assume that you aren't there yet.)

It could be interpreted as one cauldron (4 slots) to fuse wearables with and then a second cauldron (1 or more slots) to fuse precrafts with...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Leggitte2
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:44 am

Re: Minor Cauldron

Postby Leggitte2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 am

I'd like an option to rent out my cauldron slots to city members. I hardly use my cauldron and the 3 slots that I have (never bothered with the 4th) are not in use most of the time.

Kind regards,

Leg

User avatar
aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:17 am

Re: Minor Cauldron

Postby aks47u » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:17 am

Leggitte2 wrote:I'd like an option to rent out my cauldron slots to city members. I hardly use my cauldron and the 3 slots that I have (never bothered with the 4th) are not in use most of the time.

Kind regards,

Leg

Well you kinda can, City Request their stuff, fuse it, and send the result back. With the 8 hour cooldown though this is a pain, but it is technically a current option.

User avatar
Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:49 am

Re: Minor Cauldron

Postby Mandlz01 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:46 am

aks47u wrote:
Leggitte2 wrote:I'd like an option to rent out my cauldron slots to city members. I hardly use my cauldron and the 3 slots that I have (never bothered with the 4th) are not in use most of the time.

Kind regards,

Leg

Well you kinda can, City Request their stuff, fuse it, and send the result back. With the 8 hour cooldown though this is a pain, but it is technically a current option.


Not to mention, you can only request one epic/legendary at a time, and three flawless, which would mean days of just requesting the items to get them all together to fuse. Lower level items aren't as much of a pain, so that is entirely dependent.

Plus, there's a level of trust involved in assuming your city mate will give the results back. I'm not sure there are many that would take advantage, but worse things have happened in game (i.e., Dredstopia), so it's not beyond the realm of possibility. I'm sure support would be able to help, but it's still a pain, and something to consider.
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Re: Minor Cauldron

Postby alanx » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:32 am

It would be better if they just let us have a second regular cauldron and allow us to keep spending gems to unlock 4 more slots ... seems like the least problematic way to solve this. I don't think it would impact the market as much as people predict since its a linear growth and your productivity is still limited by your craft slots.


Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.