Mayor's Choice Timing

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Mayor's Choice Timing

Postby bowloftoast » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Not sure if anyone at CC even reads these posts anymore, but I'd like to suggest a change in the cool down period for moving Mayor's Choice.

Considering end of weekly raid as a starting point (where MC has likely been on Castle all weekend), I think most Mayors are moving it shortly after. With the current 24hr cool down, that means that a Mayor is only able to move it then, then again 24 hrs later on Monday, and again 24 hrs later on Tuesday. Wednesday night moves are a write-off, because with the current length of cool down, you can't get it back to Castle by start of next raid, so it sits on the Tuesday night selection for nearly 2 full days. Pointless.

With 25 players in a city, all of whom have different priorities and requests for buildings to discount, three moves per week is somewhat limiting. If the cool down period for moves was, say, 22 hours, Mayors could squeeze in a 4th building weekly, and still get it back to Castle in time.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Mayor's Choice Timing

Postby Tethys » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Hey bowl, thanks for the suggestion! I'll let Darkis and the team know about it.

Tethys.

P.S. Yes we do still read these posts ;)
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Mayor's Choice Timing

Postby bowloftoast » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:04 pm

Thanks Tethys.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”