My observations at level 40

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Abby

My observations at level 40

Postby Abby » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:07 pm

The variety of looks the heroes have is impressive, therefore it is a shame that avatars can't have the same! Even with all the accessories, everyone in cities end up looking extremely similar and it could be so much more interesting.

A person's profile should say the last amount of items they got in raid.

When a cauldron is fusing, it should say what is fusing at the time.

It would be cool if cauldrons looked slightly different when they have 1, 2 or 3 slots.

More visual updates would be great for events during the year, like a couple of pumpkins on the grass or something! It doesn't have to be huge, just fun to notice and it would keep the game feeling 'alive'.

More shop customisation items would be great, I love making my shop look like a real shop!

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”