Deceived by Deception

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Deceived by Deception

Postby bowloftoast » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 am

Hey Darkis, a little message to pass on to the devs...

I recently purchased the summer extension packs, worked my way (at my pace) through one of the lines to the level 54 Deception Scroll. A few notes on this bp:

- It's tough to make. It's one of these fl pre-precraft to get the fl precraft required, and the fuse times on these precrafts are awfully high, so it's a heck of a grind just to craft one
- it's a lengthy craft once you grind out the precraft. With my current set-up, 5+ hours to make one Deception scroll, until the first-round time reduction, and even then, 3+ hours
- It requires 2x rare resources (aragonite) that are only attainable via raid (and vary occasionally, a red bag). Three rounds in, that drops to 1, but still. Once a player's stash of these rares is depleted, the only option is TH, where the price of one aragonite is currently 3 times the price of the final crafted item. So, after a point, you're limited to making one of these a week, give or take.
- The skill is available only a myth levels. Not uncommon, but another raising of the bar on an already very, very difficult item to produce.
- And, the coup de grace...The fusion times are obscene. I recently attempted to fuse 3 greats into a flawless, and found it's a 7 day fuse...to make a flawless. Most myths in this game can be fused in 7 days. Out of curiosity, I asked the SH-bot how long it would take to fuse 5x legs to myth: Answer, 16 days. That's half a month of fusion with only a 63% chance of success, and that, my friends, is a complete scam.

Now, I understand there is a desire to slow some of these items down. I understand that some have abused the cauldron in past, and, some players are perched atop mountains of gems and able to bypass a lot of the fuse times. For the rest of us, however, who are paying good money for these bps it would be nice to be able to actually *make* them at a rate that justifies the money spent, and in this case, it doesn't.

There needs to be a reasonable balance between what the devs are clearly trying to prevent with these absurd crafting/fusing requirements, and what those of us spending our real dollars are getting in terms of value/craftability of bps.

If this is the future of pack items, I can guarantee you, this is the last pack I buy. These guys need to go back to the drawing board on this item, and re-balance it.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”