Respec Crown Jewels?

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Respec Crown Jewels?

Postby VeNoM0619 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Now that the patch is done.

Would it be possible to get a crown jewel respec for either all cities, or just mine (GreenBay)? Since I'm sure cities with less active mayors may not enjoy a global respec for a few days.

Most of the upgrades feel like wasted crowns (especially that town hall)

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Respec Crown Jewels?

Postby Feone » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:12 am

I'm a bit torn on this, letting my city respec would mean instantly maxing out all the useful upgrades, definitely awesome for us.

On the other hand it would increase the gap with lower cities pretty drastically.

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:23 am

Lower cities won't ever invest in ALL the terrible ones like others have anyways. It just shows that there are plenty of terrible upgrades to choose from then, agreed? Why should some cities be forced to waste them?

I'm sure lower cities have already invested in some regrettable choices as well however, seeing as it takes maybe <10k until you are forced into resource/hero buildings.

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 am

Alternatively, it'd be nice if they made the other upgrades a bit less useless.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”