News window changes

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Dizzle
"Good" Mastery Member

News window changes

Postby Dizzle » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:33 am

I think the news window could use some serious changes. The current iteration feels like more of an inconvenience than anything to me. It pops up, I close it immediately, and proceed to play the game. Maybe instead of an in your face object, give it a more accessible location in the UI for easier access and make actual use of it. Rather than just adding the occasional "new event: surcharge. Sure you can see it on the top left but look here too!", set up a link to the most recent patch notes, water cooler thread, or poll. Put an exclamation point on it when there is something unseen before. Potentially in the future, polls could even be run through the news window, which would generate much larger scale feedback than the forums. There are a lot of players who don't use the forums and this would be a big step toward getting some fresh perspectives from players of all levels and play styles.

Feel free to dissect my idea and/or add your own!

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”