old packs

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
zarusjamer

Re: old packs

Postby zarusjamer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:16 am

Vote for standarad/increased price for seasoned packs out of season at any time and discounted/normal while seasons on.
I dont want to mess with support cuz I really dont have a clue which packs I miss.

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:48 am

I've been thinking about this lately, I think 3 packs a month is a good number, gives me a choice and its not overwelming to new players. Obviously, CC wants to keep new packs coming in every month to keep the money flowing, but those oldest packs are starting to disappear. I know you can contact CC to purchase those older packs, but I don't think we should have to. Once a pack is 3 years old and no longer up for sale, I think they should be filtered into chests. this would increase the ingame value of keys and chests and maintain their value.

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:18 am

Monkey King wrote:Once a pack is 3 years old and no longer up for sale, I think they should be filtered into chests.

Really good idea, and they have about a year to implement it, since the game just turned 2.

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:58 pm

cynthrocks wrote:
Monkey King wrote:Once a pack is 3 years old and no longer up for sale, I think they should be filtered into chests.

Really good idea, and they have about a year to implement it, since the game just turned 2.

I thought the browser version turned 3 this year?

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:56 am

Monkey King wrote:
cynthrocks wrote:

From the wiki:
he game was soft-launched on May 26th, 2015 exclusively on Facebook during the game's beta period. The game was later released in beta on Google Play in July 2015 and closed beta in August 2015 for iOS players (through TestFlight).

The game officially launched in September 2015 on Facebook, iTunes and Google Play and later launching on Amazon , on Kongregate in October 2015 and on Steam in August 2016.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Shiroe wrote:
Monkey King wrote:
cynthrocks wrote:Really good idea, and they have about a year to implement it, since the game just turned 2.

From the wiki:
he game was soft-launched on May 26th, 2015 exclusively on Facebook during the game's beta period. The game was later released in beta on Google Play in July 2015 and closed beta in August 2015 for iOS players (through TestFlight).

The game officially launched in September 2015 on Facebook, iTunes and Google Play and later launching on Amazon , on Kongregate in October 2015 and on Steam in August 2016.

Ok, I only started playing after it launched on steam, so I wasn't 100% on that.

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:11 am

Make all packs available, with discount for older one.

Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mandlz01 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:24 am

Mitrax wrote:Make all packs available, with discount for older one.

I think you'd be more likely to see them available at a slightly higher price for the older ones (i.e., discount for new packs for the first X weeks). Otherwise, you're going to have everyone waiting to buy the packs until they drop in price, instead of purchasing the packs when they first come out.
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:39 am

Mandlz01 wrote:
Mitrax wrote:Make all packs available, with discount for older one.

I think you'd be more likely to see them available at a slightly higher price for the older ones (i.e., discount for new packs for the first X weeks). Otherwise, you're going to have everyone waiting to buy the packs until they drop in price, instead of purchasing the packs when they first come out.

Oh how the packs discussion has shifted... A bit over a year ago we had people complaining about the 2015 packs coming back around 12 months after they were originally released, since people had assumed them to be one-time exclusives... Now we have people asking for the packs to be available year round. ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:11 am

Very True and I've seen enough feedback for both sides. I do think the older packages should be sorta year round in bundles with new ones replacing the space they field so everything would be new.

We do on case by case, allow folks to purchase some older packages via CS.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”