old packs

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Monkey King

Re: old packs

Postby Monkey King » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am

cynthrocks wrote:
Monkey King wrote:Once a pack is 3 years old and no longer up for sale, I think they should be filtered into chests.

Really good idea, and they have about a year to implement it, since the game just turned 2.

Still gives them time to work on it. After thinking about it a little more too, the low level blueprints without skills could be put in bags, or make them a reward for some other task.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:56 am

Monkey King wrote:After thinking about it a little more too, the low level blueprints without skills could be put in bags, or make them a reward for some other task.

Those low levels appear to be getting skills retroactively added to them.

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:33 pm

aks47u wrote:
Monkey King wrote:After thinking about it a little more too, the low level blueprints without skills could be put in bags, or make them a reward for some other task.

Those low levels appear to be getting skills retroactively added to them.

which ones? cause I've seen the new ones having skills, but I haven't seen any changes to the old ones. That said, there hasn't been a patch in months for them to add them, we won't get into that tho lol.

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Monkey King wrote:which ones? cause I've seen the new ones having skills, but I haven't seen any changes to the old ones. That said, there hasn't been a patch in months for them to add them, we won't get into that tho lol.

4th of July and Summer Sports have had skills added retroactively so far. They've only been changing the ones that were re-released, so the Epic pack and Fluffy Kitty didn't get additional skills this year.

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Kim! wrote:
Monkey King wrote:which ones? cause I've seen the new ones having skills, but I haven't seen any changes to the old ones. That said, there hasn't been a patch in months for them to add them, we won't get into that tho lol.

4th of July and Summer Sports have had skills added retroactively so far. They've only been changing the ones that were re-released, so the Epic pack and Fluffy Kitty didn't get additional skills this year.

ah ok, I didn't get either of those, well, I'm looking forward to the halloween packs then, those were my first ones lol.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”