old packs

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
iamnot138

old packs

Postby iamnot138 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:39 am

Without being extremely long winded, I would really like it if they made the old seasonal packs available for purchase.

Possibly, circulating through them every couple of days or once a week.

I apologize if this has been suggested before.

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: old packs

Postby Feone » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:53 am

I think this is a pretty good idea.

Make last years packs available at a discount, and on a much faster rotation (if on a rotation at all), let newer players catch up more easily. Reducing the paywall for year+ old content would be nice.

While they're at it, get rid of the whole 3* separate or combined pack thing and just offer the 2* single or double deal on new stuff simultaneously? Why only offer the bulk discount to people who have the old pack?

Budd

Postby Budd » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:17 am

I think this is an amazing idea.

Lhunara

Postby Lhunara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:29 am

Yeah I'd love for this to happen as well but for this to work I think they would need to fix the news system or have some place that would announce what new pack would be on display. Hopefully we do see some changes to packages in these upcoming updates.

iamnot138

Postby iamnot138 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:39 am

I think it would be a sellers market.

With little to no advertisements, it would sell like candies.

The fact that they wouldn't have to create new items, it wouldn't take much work, well I would think.

Dizzle
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Dizzle » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:27 pm

There are some packs that came and went before I was into the game enough to spend the money on them. There have also been some packs that came up during hard financial times. A way to pick some of them up would be great in my opinion!

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”