Heal/repair procs should count towards achievement

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
paljar

Heal/repair procs should count towards achievement

Postby paljar » Mon May 29, 2017 10:42 am

I'm talking about the following 2 achievements:
-fixer upper
-healing aura

These 2 achievements are just a pain in the eye when you check achievements, hardly anyone with common sense makes progress in those, maybe with the exception of very very late game.

If you read the achievement descriptions, I strongly feel that those special reward procs should count toward those achievements, I'm not even sure if I should post this under suggestions or under bugs.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Heal/repair procs should count towards achievement

Postby Shiroe » Mon May 29, 2017 11:32 am

They are "foolishly waste gems" achievements.
Same for "Turbo Time" for 99.99% of the population.

Completionists can do lots of runs at sewers with lvl 1 items if they want to finish those two not too expensive; that quest or crafting lvl 1 items would also be the least wasting for Turbo Time, though the completionist would then still be left with needing both Giant and Jack for Job Creator and years of raiding for Hardcore raider and probably mountains of mythical knives for the craft/fuse ones.
Heck, you might missclick/tab-finish those gem wasting ones before you finish some of the others. ;)

(yes, mastering some of the achievements is as out of reach as getting to playerlevel 99 is. ;) )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Mon May 29, 2017 11:58 am

I think it'd be too easy if the yellow repair/heal special loots started counting since the achievement was designed with gem-only progress in mind. And if you meant that skills like support and revive should count too then it'd make them completely trivial.

years of raiding for Hardcore raider

That one's not too bad, 1M artifacts will only take about half a year if you're geared well. ;) I'd consider Six Sigma and Power Merchant much harder to achieve... on the bright side, we'll always have some crazy unobtainable goals to shoot for?

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Mon May 29, 2017 1:42 pm

Kim! wrote:
years of raiding for Hardcore raider

That one's not too bad, 1M artifacts will only take about half a year if you're geared well. ;) I'd consider Six Sigma and Power Merchant much harder to achieve... on the bright side, we'll always have some crazy unobtainable goals to shoot for?

Not many that can do 38k/raid consistently to reach that in half a year. ;)
Power Merchant might indeed be difficult; Six Sigma should be doable while fusing all those mythical knives to complete a few of the other achievements... :P
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Wed May 31, 2017 11:06 pm

It'd make sense if heal/repair procs counted for the achievement.

Would still take an eternity anyway but at least there'd be some progress?

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:06 am

Feone wrote:It'd make sense if heal/repair procs counted for the achievement.

Would still take an eternity anyway but at least there'd be some progress?

+1

Countering Kim's argument, that the achievements should be "gem only" is just downright silly... sorry.
Besides, if they are going to create a gold sink, then putting it on item repair will change everything, but opens things up. I'm talking DRASTIC costs for item repair though, like 2-10x base prices (keeping support/resourceful useful)

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:31 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:Countering Kim's argument, that the achievements should be "gem only" is just downright silly... sorry.
Besides, if they are going to create a gold sink, then putting it on item repair will change everything, but opens things up. I'm talking DRASTIC costs for item repair though, like 2-10x base prices (keeping support/resourceful useful)

I'm not saying that they should be gem-only, just that the numbers were chosen with gem-only in mind. The first heal/repair ones take what, 10? And the second stars are 50 and 100 - and they all dish out gem rewards. The rewards or requirements would probably need rebalancing if they changed the rules.

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:26 am

Kim! wrote:
VeNoM0619 wrote:Countering Kim's argument, that the achievements should be "gem only" is just downright silly... sorry.

I'm not saying that they should be gem-only, just that the numbers were chosen with gem-only in mind. The first heal/repair ones take what, 10? And the second stars are 50 and 100 - and they all dish out gem rewards. The rewards or requirements would probably need rebalancing if they changed the rules.

Achievements aren't visible to others, give absolutely insignificant rewards and don't matter at all in the current game.

There's really no balancing required for a slight speedup on one or two of them.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”