"I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
D13_TooShortFFS

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby D13_TooShortFFS » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Then just add autocollector for gems ffs.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:40 am

Add a 3rd button for world chat in addition to Report and Profile: Mute
(though I guess that might also need some way to see/modify the list of muted players, either at chat or at settings)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Shiroe wrote:Add a 3rd button for world chat in addition to Report and Profile: Mute
(though I guess that might also need some way to see/modify the list of muted players, either at chat or at settings)

I believe some games do only a mute until log out. Which seems fair? Because if a player needs to be constantly muted, then they are constant disruption and should probably have a mod intervene to ban/global mute?

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:21 am

D13_TooShortFFS wrote:
aks47u wrote:Click and drag across the icons on the right on the screen. Collect all at once.
Click the lock icon on a particular quality craft you want to set as not for sale.

I know about this things. But its really annoying. I already donated about 50 bucks, cost of AAA game, and waiting for some comfort .
This things is standart for PC strategy titles and why i should clicks like a crazy monkey, when this reverent clicks is realy abudant entitys ?

I think this could be fixed if they just collected all the bins if you click or tap any one bin. people on mobile could also benefit from it. those used to sliding can continue sliding. those unaware of it; needn't bother since one tap could do the same. this would be a very simple feature to implement and I don't see why after 2 years it hasn't been done...

CHRI5 wrote:Can we make it so the + and - buttons actually work when trying to invest in a building. Having to slide the bar all the time is horrible as it sticks sometimes and you over invest. It would make life easier when at a building trying to invest.

THIS! is so important! We need this ASAP..... there's no reasoning required for this. its simply something that should always have been there....

as for this which was posted before: I totally agree
Kim! wrote: Image

Plus, if they cant get rid of that button then can CC please add a small icon to let us access that resource building so that we don't have to get out of a series of UI windows then to the city to boost that resource then come all the way back again????!!!! Its just pathetic....
Heroes have a building icon on the top left corner to allow us to boost their building....please add a similar small icon button next to collect/refill so we can refill for GOLD!~!

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”