#Let us set an exceptional craft notification threshold. (ie you can set it to flawless and it would only popup on flawless or above crafts)
Adding a way to disable "Exceptional craft" notifications for qualities below X
In addition to this, I'd like to see a small indicator for which quality we just collected - so that we can get rid of the pop up/accidentally-waste-100-gems screen but still know which qualities we have. Two ways I would love to see this:
When collecting pop-ups, display the quality in small text above the craft slot for about a second. Hopefully there would also be a setting to choose which qualities do/don't get pop-ups for those players who choose to upgrade some flawless/epics.
After a craft has finished, change the item picture or slot background to reflect the crafted quality. This could also get extra functionality like doing a long click to open the "exceptional craft"/gem upgrade menu on that craft.
(Sorry for the potato picture quality, paint isn't being friendly right now)
Add a button to collect all crafts (that can be collected)
If space for an extra button is an issue, I'd like to see this one implemented as a click/drag motion, similar to how we can collect all resources by dragging down the right side of the screen.
It'd also play nicely with removing exceptional craft pop-ups.
Team building... I would LOVE to see a fully fleshed out option for this. My dreams version would also include extra info about the team. ie, something like this:
Add a button for us to create new teams in the Inn somewhere. On the team creation page, give us the usual quest group select-y menu and let us save these groups for fast selection later. Basic info on the first page and a second tab with extra info would be amazing. Let us save at least 5 groups, or possibly 8-12 for those who are more creative. Then on the quest screen let us see quick previews of our teams (maybe just the leader, team name, and how many are ready to go) and auto-fill the heroes into the quest team.
Ideally it would include...
1. Some way to identify teams (like a name or a color)
2. Info on hero and team power
3. Info on which heroes are ready/dead/questing
4. A detailed stats page showing our favorite skills like revive, healer, support, etc. Would also like to see this color coded, like turn a number green if the stat is maxed, or red if a downed hero is negatively affecting the stat.
5. Quick access to hero gear/profiles
I've probably forgotten some stuff but if we're getting a saved team option it'd be neat to see more fuctionality than just remembering 6 heroes.
Also, I hate this button:
With multicraft turned on it's VERY easy to waste 100 gems refilling resources, an option to get rid of that button or move the "confirm" button out of the way would be appreciated. I'd also like to see a "Boost Building" button on the missing components menu so we can refill resources with gold quickly (by investing, of course).
And a misc. wishlist (think I've posted these before):
- A button to lock all furniture so we don't accidentally move it while scrolling
- Ability to filter our inventory/cauldron lists by quality and level, like we can for trade
- Delete button in the cauldron and trade inventory menus
- A counter to show how many of each chest type has been opened
- A notification when a worker building boost turns off
- Do something about the 25+ notifications in a row when we fill city requests maybe?