"I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

"I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri May 12, 2017 10:52 am

Greetings Folks,

I've seen some great ideas, seen some awesome suggestions and know there are more out there waiting to share more with us. So, Please do!

This is a dedicated thread for any UI suggestions or feedback you guys wish to share with the Team and hopefully, we can take a few to get in the game right away.

Thanks!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Quintony

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby Quintony » Fri May 12, 2017 11:06 am

1. make it so you can activate heroes and workers buildings from the hero/worker screen. Instead of having to click through to the building and activate it.
  2. #Let us set an exceptional craft notification threshold. (ie you can set it to flawless and it would only popup on flawless or above crafts)
  3. #Similarly let us set a threshold for using a higher level precraft then needed for crafting. (set it to great and it won’t let you know you are using a good for a recipe you need a common for)
  4. #Let us disable the upgraded craft slot notification.
  5. #It would also be nice if we could set default teams for questing, I am getting tired of picking the same teams over and over again.
  6. #allow us to disable to fusion animations
  7. #Add a one click options to the inn (shop area) to invest in the Inn building in the city
Last edited by Quintony on Fri May 12, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

qndel

Postby qndel » Fri May 12, 2017 11:10 am

1. Blocking trade slots for 3 days - just remove this dumb "feature" or add a timer, that will show how long you have to wait till you can safely cancel it
  2. Adding a way to save quest teams
  3. Adding a way to disable "Exceptional craft" notifications for qualities below X
  4. Add a way to see the items in the cauldron
  5. Add trade house history (I see 200 gems in my TH but have no clue what the paradise I've sold ...)
  6. Add a button to collect all crafts (that can be collected)
  7. Add an option to invest in the Inn without leaving the Inn :D

unoplank

Postby unoplank » Fri May 12, 2017 11:21 am

Please consider the following additions:

[Resource Generation]: please add ability to increment amount invested (i.e., x1 x5 x10), the slide bar can be inaccurate on some touch screens.
[Trade House]: please offer ability to post item with price that is automatically lower than current lowest price (i.e., a percentage or flat number).
[Trade House]: please remove price floor for Artifacts, or offer us a way to liquidate excess artifacts.
[Mayor]: please give Mayor's more access to activity reports of their city, or ways to reward their citizens for activity.

ebuzz42

Postby ebuzz42 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:30 am

- Make an option to sticky the last item or category for A) any slot and/or B) specific slots.
So when an item is done and you click on the slot it will default to either the last page you crafted from, or the last page you crafted IN THAT SLOT from, depending on what suits you.

- Should be able to hard reset and start over.

-unlock cauldron slots with gold, and/or fewer gems, CRIMINY!

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:39 pm

When posting on trade, show the counter offers, IE: selling a key, show all the offers for buying key (gold/gems), then have a button that says insta-trade or something. Also, just simply matching the trades is nice...some people still don't understand the tax system, so they post sell @100m, when a request is @90m, so you have identical trades not being fulfilled.

Allowing me to buy/sell in bulk. Clicking buy 500 artifacts is repetitive, and tedious, and annoying during server lag. Also, you have the problem with low latency, where you spam 200 clicks, then the price jumps WAY high and you accidentally spend more than you wanted for the item/artifact. Just allow me to say: "buy 500 @ <200k ea" spend all the gold needed, give me the items (if I have room of course), if anything goes above 200k, then just stop buying.

litari
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby litari » Fri May 12, 2017 3:31 pm

All of the above and also better sorting in ALL inventory screens. Especially fusion screen!
In-game: litari#54358, First knife crafted: 22/03/16, City: Eolythes, Level: 57, NW: 264.8G, Items unlocked: 582, Packs owned: 2 (sig updated: 17-09-17)

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Fri May 12, 2017 11:42 pm

My personal favorites in no particular order:

- Hotkeys for the PC version.
- Removal of quality craft popups. The threshold idea above would also be preferable to the current situation.
- Premade teams for quests/pvp.
- Button to donate to all buildings of a category. (Worker, Hero, Resource)
- Removal of all UI animations. Making us wait (even a moment) before letting us click on a button we've seen and clicked thousands of times before is just tedious. Quests/raids are the worst offenders here, craft popups also.
- Removal of quest reward "spin" thing. We can't influence the outcome, just show us what we get along with the rest of the loot and get rid of that screen entirely.
- More space in the mayors message field. (Please make it at least 10 times as long.)
- Better chat history. (At least a day's worth of history in city chat.)
- Some sort of trade rework to allow us to buy multiple items with a click.
- Show an indicator if an item is a precraft and if possible the item it's for. (Especially on trade.)
- Make the location tracking for the various bar dependent on the exact bar. If I scroll in potions don't move my location next time I open shields etc.

litari
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby litari » Sat May 13, 2017 12:47 am

Feone wrote:- Show an indicator if an item is a precraft and if possible the item it's for. (Especially on trade.)

I agree with everything but this. I feel that knowing what items are precrafts is part of the learning curve and removing the need for that knowledge would be "dumbing down" the game. If you want to know if an item is a precraft or not you can allways check spreadsheet or the item directory site (don't remember the url atm, but should be easy enough to find on the forums)
In-game: litari#54358, First knife crafted: 22/03/16, City: Eolythes, Level: 57, NW: 264.8G, Items unlocked: 582, Packs owned: 2 (sig updated: 17-09-17)

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Sat May 13, 2017 1:00 am

#Let us set an exceptional craft notification threshold. (ie you can set it to flawless and it would only popup on flawless or above crafts)

Adding a way to disable "Exceptional craft" notifications for qualities below X

In addition to this, I'd like to see a small indicator for which quality we just collected - so that we can get rid of the pop up/accidentally-waste-100-gems screen but still know which qualities we have. Two ways I would love to see this:

When collecting pop-ups, display the quality in small text above the craft slot for about a second. Hopefully there would also be a setting to choose which qualities do/don't get pop-ups for those players who choose to upgrade some flawless/epics.

After a craft has finished, change the item picture or slot background to reflect the crafted quality. This could also get extra functionality like doing a long click to open the "exceptional craft"/gem upgrade menu on that craft.

(Sorry for the potato picture quality, paint isn't being friendly right now)

Add a button to collect all crafts (that can be collected)

If space for an extra button is an issue, I'd like to see this one implemented as a click/drag motion, similar to how we can collect all resources by dragging down the right side of the screen. :) It'd also play nicely with removing exceptional craft pop-ups.

--------

Team building... I would LOVE to see a fully fleshed out option for this. My dreams version would also include extra info about the team. ie, something like this:
Add a button for us to create new teams in the Inn somewhere. On the team creation page, give us the usual quest group select-y menu and let us save these groups for fast selection later. Basic info on the first page and a second tab with extra info would be amazing. Let us save at least 5 groups, or possibly 8-12 for those who are more creative. Then on the quest screen let us see quick previews of our teams (maybe just the leader, team name, and how many are ready to go) and auto-fill the heroes into the quest team.

Ideally it would include...
1. Some way to identify teams (like a name or a color)
2. Info on hero and team power
3. Info on which heroes are ready/dead/questing
4. A detailed stats page showing our favorite skills like revive, healer, support, etc. Would also like to see this color coded, like turn a number green if the stat is maxed, or red if a downed hero is negatively affecting the stat.
5. Quick access to hero gear/profiles

I've probably forgotten some stuff but if we're getting a saved team option it'd be neat to see more fuctionality than just remembering 6 heroes.

-----

Also, I hate this button:

With multicraft turned on it's VERY easy to waste 100 gems refilling resources, an option to get rid of that button or move the "confirm" button out of the way would be appreciated. I'd also like to see a "Boost Building" button on the missing components menu so we can refill resources with gold quickly (by investing, of course).

-----

And a misc. wishlist (think I've posted these before):
  • A button to lock all furniture so we don't accidentally move it while scrolling
  • Ability to filter our inventory/cauldron lists by quality and level, like we can for trade
  • Delete button in the cauldron and trade inventory menus
  • A counter to show how many of each chest type has been opened
  • A notification when a worker building boost turns off
  • Do something about the 25+ notifications in a row when we fill city requests maybe?

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”