"I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
River
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby River » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:44 am

alanx wrote:
Kim! wrote:
kataris wrote:I'd like to make a recommendation!

Currently, selling an item to heroes just requires one click. This is fine with lower quality items, but it can cause an issue with players accidentally selling Legendaries/Mythics that they did not intend to.

I would recommend a confirmation popup when selling a Legendary or Mythical quality item to a hero.

Would like to see this, but as a current solution you can also lock items in your inventory. Just go to the inventory at the top of the screen, find the item/quality in question, and there's a little lock icon near the bottom. This will stop you from suggesting that item, and for locked non-common qualities heroes won't walk into the shop asking for it. :) I keep most epic+ gear and flawless precrafts locked in my game.

Thats actually a problem also. if you lock a non-common quality lets say epic ocarina, youll NEVER receive an impatient request (double gold timed req) for ocarina of any non-common quality again. Youll get only common. No good, great or flawless. This can be fixed if you remove the lock but you need to be sure you dont have a lock on any of the item qualities. Additionally theres no way to remove the lock unless you own the item quality again so say if you locked a myth and sold it; unless you get one back you cannot remove the lock and thus you cant fix the impatient issue on your acc directly. If im wrong please correct me.

false. my epic ocarina is locked and I still receive impatient common/good/great/flawless requests.

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:46 am

alanx wrote:
Kim! wrote:Would like to see this, but as a current solution you can also lock items in your inventory. Just go to the inventory at the top of the screen, find the item/quality in question, and there's a little lock icon near the bottom. This will stop you from suggesting that item, and for locked non-common qualities heroes won't walk into the shop asking for it. :) I keep most epic+ gear and flawless precrafts locked in my game.

Thats actually a problem also. if you lock a non-common quality lets say epic ocarina, youll NEVER receive an impatient request (double gold timed req) for ocarina of any non-common quality again. Youll get only common. No good, great or flawless. This can be fixed if you remove the lock but you need to be sure you dont have a lock on any of the item qualities. Additionally theres no way to remove the lock unless you own the item quality again so say if you locked a myth and sold it; unless you get one back you cannot remove the lock and thus you cant fix the impatient issue on your acc directly. If im wrong please correct me.

That is 100% untrue. I keep a majority of my inventory locked, including epics and legendaries of most moneymakers, and I've never had an issue. It's true that you can't remove a lock while an item isn't in inventory but I'm pretty sure the lock has no effect if you don't currently own one.

The only time locking affects impatients is if you lock a lower quality but not a higher quality in inventory, ie locking goods because you're hoping they'll impatient greats instead. In that case it'll stop them from requesting qualities above what you've locked but still allow you to suggest the item, iirc. (I really only keep high qualities locked at this point so memory is hazy.)

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:04 pm

hmm thanks for the clarifications. However its not working for me as you described. I am on ios. Il check again and verify if I need to report it as a bug.

Arty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Arty » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:40 am

alanx wrote:Additionally theres no way to remove the lock unless you own the item quality again

Kim! wrote:It's true that you can't remove a lock while an item isn't in inventory

Actually, you CAN lock/unlock an item quality even if you don't have it in your inventory:
Simply request that item in the trade house (city request works). Then you click the info button there and lock/unlock that item quality. (Important: You need to actually finish setting the request. Even though you already have that info button while setting the request details, there is no lock/unlock option at this point.)

Jcpkill

Postby Jcpkill » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:49 pm

I only have one real UI suggestion, make it so that we can organize the items we have better when viewing them. Like by rank, level etc. implimenting what the auction house has pretty much sums up what im looking for.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”