"I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
D13_TooShortFFS
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 am

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby D13_TooShortFFS » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Then just add autocollector for gems ffs.

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby Shiroe » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:40 am

Add a 3rd button for world chat in addition to Report and Profile: Mute
(though I guess that might also need some way to see/modify the list of muted players, either at chat or at settings)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:07 am

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby VeNoM0619 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Shiroe wrote:Add a 3rd button for world chat in addition to Report and Profile: Mute
(though I guess that might also need some way to see/modify the list of muted players, either at chat or at settings)

I believe some games do only a mute until log out. Which seems fair? Because if a player needs to be constantly muted, then they are constant disruption and should probably have a mod intervene to ban/global mute?

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby alanx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:21 am

D13_TooShortFFS wrote:
aks47u wrote:Click and drag across the icons on the right on the screen. Collect all at once.
Click the lock icon on a particular quality craft you want to set as not for sale.

I know about this things. But its really annoying. I already donated about 50 bucks, cost of AAA game, and waiting for some comfort .
This things is standart for PC strategy titles and why i should clicks like a crazy monkey, when this reverent clicks is realy abudant entitys ?


I think this could be fixed if they just collected all the bins if you click or tap any one bin. people on mobile could also benefit from it. those used to sliding can continue sliding. those unaware of it; needn't bother since one tap could do the same. this would be a very simple feature to implement and I don't see why after 2 years it hasn't been done...

CHRI5 wrote:Can we make it so the + and - buttons actually work when trying to invest in a building. Having to slide the bar all the time is horrible as it sticks sometimes and you over invest. It would make life easier when at a building trying to invest.


THIS! is so important! We need this ASAP..... there's no reasoning required for this. its simply something that should always have been there....

as for this which was posted before: I totally agree
Kim! wrote: Image

Plus, if they cant get rid of that button then can CC please add a small icon to let us access that resource building so that we don't have to get out of a series of UI windows then to the city to boost that resource then come all the way back again????!!!! Its just pathetic....
Heroes have a building icon on the top left corner to allow us to boost their building....please add a similar small icon button next to collect/refill so we can refill for GOLD!~!

Monkey King
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 am
Location: Boston

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby Monkey King » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:24 pm

So many amazing suggestions here. +1 to practically everything said so far.

One thing that gets me about this game, and it has been addressed several times in various forms already, is that this is a numbers game. Alot of us who enjoy it, like figuring out the best way to make money, the best things to spend it on and the best gear to equip heroes with, the best use of fusion times etc... I mean, we're the people that make and use spreadsheets to play a game. But one of my biggest gripes is the utter lack of stats and numbers, and how complicated some mundane things can be.

Why aren't the same filters from the TH available when I'm looking at my inventory? I need pen and paper to keep track of what I have to fuse. I mean, precrafts are large stacks so they're easy to find, but when its time for a EEEEL fusion, why can't I filter just my epics?

Having to click on every item individually to see information is annoying, especially when the graphic is largely blank(tho this has already been addressed in much better detail in previous posts).

Sliders on buildings should be limited to 24 hours and should show how much time you'll be increasing the bonus by. there's no reason I should have to decide between doing math or over investing.

All real money and gem costs (with the exception of fusion slots and upgraded slots) are over priced. $15 for 3 new blueprints that hold absolutely no value to f2p players is rediculous. A big part of the reason f2p models work is because players that have money to spend help support the players that don't. SInce you HAVE to buy the pack to get the skills, there is no value to selling those items to f2p, they just get traded among the players that bought the package. A solution to this might be to add the older packages that aren't available this year, to chests. This would make them available to f2p, but after paid players have had it for atleast a year or two.

The speed up costs for gems are too high. I'm looking at my ocarina fusion right now with 3 days on it, something I already paid $20 for, and it wants 1000+ gems to instantly finish it for something that isn't even guarranteed? thats another $10 worth of gems? what? The goal here should be to get people to use this feature more often to pull gems out of the game, then you could reduce taxes on the tradehouse so we don't feel like we're getting ripped off so often. Then there's the repairing broken item costs...this should never be more than it costs to buy a new one on the TH and its often more 5-10 times as expensive to repair an item that breaks than to buy a new one.

so thats it for not for my complaint suggestions...

The last thing I'd like to see, is a new(FREE) hero, that level caps at level 15 and can use ANY item. just a means to unload low level junk without having to throw so much away. It'd also be interesting to see what people can do with a low level character that has access to all 25 item types.

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby Shiroe » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:09 am

Monkey King wrote:The speed up costs for gems are too high. I'm looking at my ocarina fusion right now with 3 days on it, something I already paid $20 for, and it wants 1000+ gems to instantly finish it for something that isn't even guarranteed? thats another $10 worth of gems? what? The goal here should be to get people to use this feature more often to pull gems out of the game, then you could reduce taxes on the tradehouse so we don't feel like we're getting ripped off so often. Then there's the repairing broken item costs...this should never be more than it costs to buy a new one on the TH and its often more 5-10 times as expensive to repair an item that breaks than to buy a new one.

These are likely intentionally priced as "we don't want you to use these unless you're a whale that also throws money around at $1k bottles of alcohol".
Why? Well, if something like "speedup, sell on tradehouse, speedup, sell on tradehouse, ..." ends up more gem-efficient than doing that without the speedups, you end up with a mess since you eliminate the limiting factor of time out of the game...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

zarusjamer
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:06 am
Location: Moscow, U.S.S.R
Contact:

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby zarusjamer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:58 am

It's 4 months since topic have been created. Any of those requested features implemented? Maybe some considered? Or few in a roadmap?
I don't see feedback from CC on any features.

Delete/Discard items at any screen, showing item info? nope
Item sorting... Its a disaster. Tho cant be done better, each improvement actually made it worse.
Personal Exceptional Craft threshold settings? Threshold itself is already in game. But yet we are there, having none. And I think it's like 2 years old feature request.

I'm sure, devs want to make game more appealing, as more appeal, more playerbase, more money.
But this topic seems to me as an attention distractor.

Old joke: "Why do you ask for it once again?! We already promised you that last month!"
Let them tell us what they want to get, and we'll give them what they want - promises of better future.
Promises are cheap and you can easily get off with overdue.

kataris
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby kataris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:40 pm

I'd like to make a recommendation!

Currently, selling an item to heroes just requires one click. This is fine with lower quality items, but it can cause an issue with players accidentally selling Legendaries/Mythics that they did not intend to.

I would recommend a confirmation popup when selling a Legendary or Mythical quality item to a hero.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby Kim! » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 pm

kataris wrote:I'd like to make a recommendation!

Currently, selling an item to heroes just requires one click. This is fine with lower quality items, but it can cause an issue with players accidentally selling Legendaries/Mythics that they did not intend to.

I would recommend a confirmation popup when selling a Legendary or Mythical quality item to a hero.

Would like to see this, but as a current solution you can also lock items in your inventory. Just go to the inventory at the top of the screen, find the item/quality in question, and there's a little lock icon near the bottom. This will stop you from suggesting that item, and for locked non-common qualities heroes won't walk into the shop asking for it. :) I keep most epic+ gear and flawless precrafts locked in my game.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby alanx » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:23 am

Kim! wrote:
kataris wrote:I'd like to make a recommendation!

Currently, selling an item to heroes just requires one click. This is fine with lower quality items, but it can cause an issue with players accidentally selling Legendaries/Mythics that they did not intend to.

I would recommend a confirmation popup when selling a Legendary or Mythical quality item to a hero.

Would like to see this, but as a current solution you can also lock items in your inventory. Just go to the inventory at the top of the screen, find the item/quality in question, and there's a little lock icon near the bottom. This will stop you from suggesting that item, and for locked non-common qualities heroes won't walk into the shop asking for it. :) I keep most epic+ gear and flawless precrafts locked in my game.


Thats actually a problem also. if you lock a non-common quality lets say epic ocarina, youll NEVER receive an impatient request (double gold timed req) for ocarina of any non-common quality again. Youll get only common. No good, great or flawless. This can be fixed if you remove the lock but you need to be sure you dont have a lock on any of the item qualities. Additionally theres no way to remove the lock unless you own the item quality again so say if you locked a myth and sold it; unless you get one back you cannot remove the lock and thus you cant fix the impatient issue on your acc directly. If im wrong please correct me.


Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.