A Couple of Suggestions

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: A Couple of Suggestions

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue May 16, 2017 4:29 pm

VeNoM0619 wrote:Game needs a better tutorial/tips for newbies system.
Collecting all resources with 1 click.
Viewing crafts while crafting
Even the "show equipment on other heroes" button.

All common things that players still don't know how to use.

Indeed and we do have something in works for a slight revamp to the initial tutorial. I am also making sure we get some better all around FAQ's posted/updated, dedicated starter guide created/posted and a few other things in place.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed May 17, 2017 3:32 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:Collecting all resources with 1 click.

I think the click-drag is one of the loading screen hints, but those probably are randomly displayed, so easy to miss if either the player didn't read it that time or RNG decides to not show it for a long streak. :(
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

litari

Postby litari » Thu May 18, 2017 7:33 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:Even the "show equipment on other heroes" button.

wait what?

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu May 18, 2017 9:16 am

litari wrote:
VeNoM0619 wrote:Even the "show equipment on other heroes" button.

wait what?

I think that refers to the toggle of showing just storage or both storage and gear on heroes [1] when you go to equip something on an empty gear slot.

[1] though it seems to only display from heroes not on a quest/raid, even if you are equipping for arena.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”