Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
User avatar
Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:48 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Hiws » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:19 am

Jnix wrote:I suppose thats true, thats assuming we use the town hall to boost upgrades...id be perfectly fine with two upgrades going simultaneously for five days instead of spending millions on the town hall.


Think you might be the only one wishing for that.
When i was upgrading stuff, i boosted everything down to 1 hour.
Never lacked gold.
It's also easier to get gold now compared to back then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jnix
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:41 am

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Jnix » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Perhaps we could get lower repair costs? I broke an epic earthquake mace and the game wanted 100 gems to fix it, i look on the trade house and i can buy a legendary earthquake mace for like 80-90 gems. Seems kind of broken to me.

Jnix
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:41 am

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Jnix » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Maybe a way to increase the quality of mastered bp's? Or increase the quality of precrafts?

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Azbandar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Jnix wrote:Perhaps we could get lower repair costs? I broke an epic earthquake mace and the game wanted 100 gems to fix it, i look on the trade house and i can buy a legendary earthquake mace for like 80-90 gems. Seems kind of broken to me.


There is already a feature in the game to alleviate the need to repair at all; it's Support, Fastidious, Resourceful & Supplier
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Shiroe » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 am

Azbandar wrote:
Jnix wrote:Perhaps we could get lower repair costs? I broke an epic earthquake mace and the game wanted 100 gems to fix it, i look on the trade house and i can buy a legendary earthquake mace for like 80-90 gems. Seems kind of broken to me.


There is already a feature in the game to alleviate the need to repair at all; it's Support, Fastidious, Resourceful & Supplier

It's kind of a gameplay feature: you break hundreds or maybe even 1000+ items at the start, until you work your way to those item skills to prevent breaks (or as inbetween you get some "0%" gear on maxed heroes/swapping epic+ gear between heroes as they level out of 0% range) and then you don't break anything anymore for months and months unless you mess up or have super, super, super bad luck on the dice rolls...
Like a few other things, repairs seem to have been intentionally priced at "do not use unless you are a super big whale player".

(I wouldn't be surprised if break mechanic was originally intended as a way to nudge players to craft more of their lines to replace the broken items, just like special orders likely were intended as a "hey, craft all lines instead just rushing 2-3 for profit" feature, though that one ended up mostly as "fill from the tradehouse... ;) )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Jnix
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:41 am

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Jnix » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:03 am

Shiroe wrote:
Azbandar wrote:
Jnix wrote:Perhaps we could get lower repair costs? I broke an epic earthquake mace and the game wanted 100 gems to fix it, i look on the trade house and i can buy a legendary earthquake mace for like 80-90 gems. Seems kind of broken to me.


There is already a feature in the game to alleviate the need to repair at all; it's Support, Fastidious, Resourceful & Supplier

It's kind of a gameplay feature: you break hundreds or maybe even 1000+ items at the start, until you work your way to those item skills to prevent breaks (or as inbetween you get some "0%" gear on maxed heroes/swapping epic+ gear between heroes as they level out of 0% range) and then you don't break anything anymore for months and months unless you mess up or have super, super, super bad luck on the dice rolls...
Like a few other things, repairs seem to have been intentionally priced at "do not use unless you are a super big whale player".

(I wouldn't be surprised if break mechanic was originally intended as a way to nudge players to craft more of their lines to replace the broken items, just like special orders likely were intended as a "hey, craft all lines instead just rushing 2-3 for profit" feature, though that one ended up mostly as "fill from the tradehouse... ;) )


Thats all well and good, but im not having trouble getting good 0% gear thats easy sauce. The way the repairs are priced though it makes getting the achievment super difficult to get, for a completionist like myself that just sucks. I guess the only way is to spam level one items on quests until it pops? Thanks for the feedback guys.

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Shiroe » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 am

Jnix wrote:The way the repairs are priced though it makes getting the achievment super difficult to get, for a completionist like myself that just sucks. I guess the only way is to spam level one items on quests until it pops? Thanks for the feedback guys.

Oh yeah, those obnoxious achievements. Yeah, at some point in time I'll also need to spam solo heroes without useful skills to the sewers in level 1 gear to break that gear and get injured for those low gem finishing of the repair/heal achievements...
That still leaves 20 workers which needs both Giant and Jack and
serve 1M customers and craft 1M items being for the long haul (1M raided should be quicker than that).
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Maydae
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Maydae » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:42 am

Jnix wrote:Perhaps we could get lower repair costs? I broke an epic earthquake mace and the game wanted 100 gems to fix it, i look on the trade house and i can buy a legendary earthquake mace for like 80-90 gems. Seems kind of broken to me.


The ability to click a button to check TH prices and then choose between the repair cost or the current TH price would be sweet. Bit tedious right now to check the difference.

Maydae
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Maydae » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 am

litari wrote:
Jnix wrote:Had another idea... Maybe the abilty to save a team? So instead of clicking each party member individually we could click the team 1 button and BOOM.... auto fill with a dank pre-chosen team. Just saves an infinite amount of time clicking.

Please almighty creators hear my plea.

Sincerely, Jnix


Has been requested over and over by numerous ppl, but keep at it ;D the more ppl that request a feature, the more likely it will be added i suppose?

(for the record: I want this too!)


Echoing this request... again. :idea:

Anubis40k
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:42 am

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Anubis40k » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi,

i will just throw in some ideas:

Trophy´s: Give 1 Resource per Day of the corresponding item of the dungeon where you got i from ie.: City Sewer Trophy = Shining
Upgradable through Shop lvl?

Counter: Should also increase the Money you get from Surcharge / you pay have to pay from bargain
1% per Counter lvl?

Racks: Should also increase the base Price of the corresponding items ie.: Boots Racks > Boots
1% per Rack lvl?

Recycle Bin: There is a Chance that sometimes an item cost less production resources which are collected in this bin.
Iron Ore etc., not meant for Dungeon Drops and Items which are required for the Crafting ie.: Sabaton > Chain Greaves, maybe 1% Chance per lvl?

Balancing is up to the devs ;)


Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.