Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:36 pm

I've done some really in depth documentation on a lot of the feedback here and a fair amount is on the list that we have internally to see what's possible.

I'll get some time soon and detail out what just isn't doable and the reasons why for things that have been posted. That way we can go from there. 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:36 am

Not sure what all has been mentioned here, but I've got players in city who are hitting the cap on workstations (maxed at 15), and several who have completed/mastered all common BPs and are looking for more.
Def think it's time for some new common bps. You've got npc's capping out at Lv55, and all common BP's capping out at 49/50. Same for workers... building/workstation levels aren't keeping up with current worker level caps. There's a big disconnect.

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:38 pm

bowloftoast wrote:Not sure what all has been mentioned here, but I've got players in city who are hitting the cap on workstations (maxed at 15), and several who have completed/mastered all common BPs and are looking for more.
Def think it's time for some new common bps. You've got npc's capping out at Lv55, and all common BP's capping out at 49/50. Same for workers... building/workstation levels aren't keeping up with current worker level caps. There's a big disconnect.

There has always been a disparity between the max level heroes and the highest possible common BPs. They've designed it to have a 5-10 level range between the two.

New common BPs usually arrive when hero caps go up, unfortunately.

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Thats what I've been lately the most vocal about. The lack of balance between shop furniture upgrades and the crafting requirements. Especially bins and as you mentioned tables and other features which definitely are not in par with the vertical expansion of the game.

Almost a week since we had any word on the forum from Darkis, (I don't even know if he logged in honestly), August is just around the corner and we are still waiting if anything from what we wish for can actually be implemented in the game.

I hear you bowloftoast and the reflection of the state of the game is at the moment the reflection of the state of the Phoenix Down. Breaks my crafting heart.

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:36 am

Lionstar wrote:Almost a week since we had any word on the forum from Darkis, (I don't even know if he logged in honestly)

Click on someone's username and on the right you can see a "Last active" that shows when they logged in last. And no Darkis hasn't logged in in 5 days.

Electrofreak0

Lich Ring change?

Postby Electrofreak0 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:38 am

Can we get the Lich Ring changed to a different looking ring? It looks too similar to an undead ring.

Hiws

Re: Lich Ring change?

Postby Hiws » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 am

Electrofreak0 wrote:Can we get the Lich Ring changed to a different looking ring? It looks too similar to an undead ring.

There's like 25 items that's just recoloured version of other items.
Been like that for 1.5 year. Too late to change now.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Lich Ring change?

Postby Shiroe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:01 am

Hiws wrote:
Electrofreak0 wrote:Can we get the Lich Ring changed to a different looking ring? It looks too similar to an undead ring.

There's like 25 items that's just recoloured version of other items.
Been like that for 1.5 year. Too late to change now.

Yep, players progressed through the game much faster than they expected back then, so when rushing in the upping of hero/worker/building/player level caps from 40 to 50, they ended up with new level 41-50 items without time to do the artwork -> recolors of lower level items.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Jnix

Postby Jnix » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:51 am

It would be just GLORIOUS if our shopkeepers could hold a customization item in both hands, i mean to be fair the tab in customization even says "hands" yet every item goes to the right hand

As i told cloudcade Joe, who deserves a commendation for his buddah-like wisdom and knowledge, a scythe in my shopkeepers hand is cool but a scythe and a frankenstein fist is cooler. Please please please almighty creators hear my plea and free my shopkeepers hands. =)

Sincerely, Jnix

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Jnix wrote:It would be just GLORIOUS if our shopkeepers could hold a customization item in both hands, i mean to be fair the tab in customization even says "hands" yet every item goes to the right hand

As i told cloudcade Joe, who deserves a commendation for his buddah-like wisdom and knowledge, a scythe in my shopkeepers hand is cool but a scythe and a frankenstein fist is cooler. Please please please almighty creators hear my plea and free my shopkeepers hands. =)

Sincerely, Jnix

Haha thanks for this! I agree it would be nice and I know it's long over due when it comes to the Shop Keepers. Boots need to make it out soon as well!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”