1. Drop package item skills to legendary,
2. Replace artifacts from chests with shopkeeper cosmetics. That would be alternative way to get them. That would give people other reason to open chest than BP's
3. Replace gem prices from refill, repair and healing to gold. That would make gold more valuable.
4. make regular chests more accessible by playing. Balance it with events that gives different type of chest with special loots. Similar to overwatch. This could boost gem sells, but pricing them correctly is a key here. if they are too expensive then nobody would buy them and whole event is pointless.
5. Add packages that speed progress, but are not necessary for progress. Like legendary resource bins that gives every resources, (making it faster to craft.) Second fusion cauldron with 2 slots. 4th mana/jewler bin, better tables, Worker with high mastery, Resource bin that gives random key every day. Something that is highly desirable, but not necessary needed for progress. Most of these would help both new and old players, so they are valuable in all levels! Most of the current packages are only valuable if you are near endgame and can craft mythicks.
6. change upgraded quest slots to be more desirable.
7. Faster fusion times.
Can we anchor our premium heroes/workers to buildings so they can receive boosts and level up like all the others?
Giant > Forge
Jack > Traders Square
Lorelei > Thief's Hideout
Charles > School of Magic
+1 for that