1) Make it easier (faster) to fuse items so as to activate their skills.
A) Estimates by players on the forum say that it would take somewhere between 1.5 to 7 years to fuse enough mythical items to equip all your heroes fully (and that's only for one set of mythical items per hero; heroes can have a second set of gear for the arena). Obviously this is VERY long.
B) Additionally, many items with a skill require the item to be of mythical rarity for the skill to become active. So even if you only want items for their skills and you don't really care about mythical gear, you still have to fuse a lot of mythical gear just to use the skills.
Not only that, but the recipes found in monthly packages all require mythical rarity to activate their skills. So after spending $15 on a pack, players still need to spend several weeks of fusing items (grinding) in order to access the full content they bought (not to mention, skills are pretty much the only useful content in those packs). As someone who buys all the packages, I find this situation disappointing and I'm sure many package buyers feel the same. As for the recipes found in chests, they're so hard to unlock (due to keys being so rare) that it's also disappointing when you must fuse a mythical item to activate it's skill.
Here are some ideas to solve both problems. Not all of them need to be adopted, a single one of these solutions could be enough if it's properly implemented:
- Make it so all skills are activated before mythical rarity.
- Add more fusion slots (or another cauldron). The gem costs of these slots would probably need to be reduced otherwise they'd be prohibitively expensive for many players.
- Reduce fusion times for all items, or make fusion time inversely proportional to Mastery (i.e. more mastery = shorter fusion times)
- Make it so fusing 5 legendary items has a 100% success rate (currently the success rate is only 60%, with 100% chance of a mythical if the fusion succeeds).
- Make it so quest components can be added to the cauldron to make fusion faster or to increase the chance of success.
2) Add a feature to recycle items (item is destroyed, some resources are recovered). This would be great to get rid of low-level items without throwing them away entirely.
3) Add a feature to save team presets for quests, so we don't have to select each hero one at a time every time.
4) Add a feature to cancel a quest. Heroes return unharmed and rested, but no rewards.
5) On the quest reward screen, add a feature to discard item rewards immediately (instead of having to open the inventory and find the items).
6) Let us view the raid stats after the raid has ended (sometimes we want to see how much other players have contributed to the last raid after it's over). Better yet, add a menu where we can see the individual participation stats of city members for the last 4-12 raids.
7) Increase the drop chance of keys, or increase the chance of finding a recipe in a chest. Right now it takes FOREVER to unlock these recipes.
8) Adjust the gem costs of healing heroes, refilling resource bins, etc. The cost of these actions is ridiculously high and never worth it.
9) Change the confirmation button on refilling resources with gems: it's easy to double-tap by mistake and I almost wasted gems a few times by accident that way.
10) Make it so players can use the skill of an item without previously unlocking it's recipe. This would solve the issue of chest recipes being very hard to unlock, and as for packages it would allow even non-purchasers to use these items (i.e. fairness) and it would increase the value of the packages for buyers (i.e. more demand on the market for these items).
11) Add "Boost ALL heroes/workers/resources" buttons somewhere convenient, so that we may activate these boosts faster rather than boosting each building one at a time.
Additionally, add a button to boost the inn 3 times in one tap (the maximum amount for speeding up quests); sometimes when you tap the button to invest in a building, it doesn't seem to register. The animations play, making it look like it worked, but the money isn't spent and the boost doesn't activate. The only ways to tell it hasn't worked is a) notice that your gold didn't go down (doesn't really work once you have over 1G), b) notice that the boost timer didn't increase (not possible if already at max time) or c) go back to the inn and notice that the quest hasn't been sped up fully. A button to invest 3 times in the inn could help prevent that.
12) Display item levels in the crafting menu, without having to click on the tiny "(i)" button.
13) Remove the animation when you craft an item of better quality. It's an annoying waste of time. Maybe the item's rarity could be displayed directly in the crafting box?
14) Let us sell back cosmetic store decorations for the same amount of gems we bought them. I bought a few decorations I no longer want, I'd love to display other decorations instead. I don't feel like spending more gems decorating my store than I already have.
15) Make monthly packages available all year. You guys make new packages every month anyway. Why not let us buy them when we feel like it, instead of giving us a (very) limited 2 week time frame?
16) Retroactively add a 1% craft/quest bonus to every monthly package. Please?
17) Starting October 2017, please release no more than one new monthly package (October 2016 is when Cloudcade started releasing 2 new monthly packages on top of the ones released in 2015). 2 packages per month is really expensive for recipe collectors
18) Display our total mastery in a menu somewhere.
19) If your artists are bored, please add multiple optional skins/colors for shop furniture. For example, I don't like red storage shelves, they don't fit well with my store, but they'd look nice in blue.
20) Let us display all shop furniture both indoor and outdoor. There's no gameplay reason for this limitation anyway, right?
21) Let us see the items currently being fused in the cauldron.
22) Let us change the shopkeeper's brown coat. The one that can't be removed or have it's color changed at all. Thank you!!
23) Add a slightly darker shade of brown hair for the shopkeeper. There's only pale/very light brown or dark brown. No "normal" brown
24) Please let us choose quest levels for quests after unlocking these levels. It sucks not being able to do a quest anymore because you beat the boss a little too soon.
25) Please adjust the XP bonus for heroes from buildings. The max level of nearly all heroes was increased in December, but some of them still only get a small 500k XP per investment despite now being able to reach level 40.