Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu May 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Great stuff guys and yes, the stuff in game, it's on my goals to get taken care of so we can share news/etc.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Melanie

Postby Melanie » Thu May 04, 2017 10:17 pm

There are few things that I would love to see:

- Make the mobile app smaller. Every month deleting other apps from your phone to install a update is annoying. Not to mention that this game isn't playable on the what older phones and tablets.

- Let the lock button, lock the item for crafting and fusing. How many times I accidentally used a epic or a legend as precraft...

- Add daily city quests, to improve teamwork and give us a reason to craft the B-prints. For example level 1 craft 1000 knifes, reward 1 brown bag. Every level gets harder and have better rewards. Once a level can't be reached, you will go back 1 level.

- Increase blueprint drop rate out of chests, or make chest openings cheaper. The $ value is insane.

- Make speeding up items, revive injured heroes cheaper for gems. The $ value of gems in this case are insane.

- More achievements, I love them!

- More rankings, like most crafted items, achievement ranking. Lets get more competitions.

- Add stuff we can buy with crown jewels. Once your city is maxed, they just sit there.

- Add something to do when waiting for 2+ hour craft.

- Use the ingame announcement board for almost everything!
A new Shop Heroes blog, with tips, tricks, events and more. Check out http://www.elmwoodsh.com/

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Thu May 04, 2017 11:32 pm

put an inn boost button in the freakin inn

allow us to put outdoor decorations across the street and a couple of rows behind our shop so i can have cherry trees poking out the back

store all button in the furniture tab for each sub category (so gumo and i can remodel the just carpets or just outside decor without 3000 Enchanting clicks)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7836&p=35058#p35058

^give us the ability to see how profitable our decisions have been without crazy amounts of self data logging

litari
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby litari » Sat May 06, 2017 3:31 pm

bloop wrote:put an inn boost button in the freakin inn

allow us to put outdoor decorations across the street and a couple of rows behind our shop so i can have cherry trees poking out the back

store all button in the furniture tab for each sub category (so gumo and i can remodel the just carpets or just outside decor without 3000 Enchanting clicks)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7836&p=35058#p35058

^give us the ability to see how profitable our decisions have been without crazy amounts of self data logging

expanding on that, I'd like some sort of API or something to retrieve info from my game to my spreadsheets. it's a pain trying to go through inv+equipped+arena to find all items I care about. Think how eve online has an API key that lets players read/log various info outside the game (Items you have, gold, gems, exp, chat logs etc etc)
In-game: litari#54358, First knife crafted: 22/03/16, City: Eolythes, Level: 57, NW: 264.8G, Items unlocked: 582, Packs owned: 2 (sig updated: 17-09-17)

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:51 am

Suggestion(or perhaps just a question)

Why isn't discussion allowed on all the announcements threads? Why have a general discussion topic for every announcement topic? (Also delete that roadmap, if its not real)
Perhaps I'm missing something. I know some people like to immediately slam any news/announcement, and thats considered the "cool" thing to do everywhere now, but it does still keep the discussion in one place.

My only other thought is that perhaps it hides the "bad" updates, because you have unlinked(silenced basically) the discussion about that update.

I see it everywhere though, and a google search doesn't say why this is the standard.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun May 07, 2017 9:15 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:Suggestion(or perhaps just a question)

Why isn't discussion allowed on all the announcements threads? Why have a general discussion topic for every announcement topic?

I kind of like that they do additional info as a followup comment instead of (stealth-)editing it into the topic starter. With people able to comment on the announcement topics you wouldn't be able to structure it like that.
(plus that likely the forum software doesn't have the ability to configure new post/reply access separate, so to prevent players from making new posts in Announcements, you probably need to block them from replying there too.)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Luke00016
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Luke00016 » Sun May 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Has anyone suggested much in the way of making questing more interesting or unique? Maybe special quest areas that are only open under certain conditions, such as time of day, day of the week, certain hero combinations, etc? Or quest areas where you need to spend some kind of token to gain temporary access? These areas could have better drop rates, drop unique items/equipment, or something entirely new?

IDK, I haven't thought it through, but questing feels really bland and spammy. Not sure how to improve it, probably other people have made more refined suggestions.

Shaidar

Postby Shaidar » Sun May 07, 2017 6:24 pm

I would like more inventory space myself.
My idea to do it would be to have the chests that you get bp from as rewards once you master all the bp in that chest which you can then upgrade like the normal storage chests

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Mon May 08, 2017 12:48 am

Shaidar wrote:I would like more inventory space myself.
My idea to do it would be to have the chests that you get bp from as rewards once you master all the bp in that chest which you can then upgrade like the normal storage chests

So, like a "got all the wooden blueprints" trophy decoration that gives you "x" amount of extra storage space? (though if you would want upgradability, it would need to be a furniture, taking up furniture slots...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Mon May 08, 2017 7:41 am

Stop ripping off your players.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”