Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Shiroe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:59 am

Andrew90 wrote:-allow to fuse items while your cauldron is still upgrading. (currently the cauldron not able to fuse any item when upgrade is in progress)

It's a bit of a pain, but you kind of can plan around that by stocking up enough gold before starting the upgrade to also town hall boosts the upgrade to be short.
But it's indeed a bit quirky that the cauldron is the only piece of furniture that can't be used and upgraded at the same time.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

inVoh
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby inVoh » Sat May 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Can we anchor our premium heroes/workers to buildings so they can receive boosts and level up like all the others?

Giant > Forge
Jack > Traders Square
Lorelei > Thief's Hideout
Charles > School of Magic

VeNoM0619
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Just throwing this idea out there, but how about a (very small) global bonus for mastering an item. I don't care if its 1% more resource capacity or 1% faster resources, but giving a reason to master all those blueprints.

Right now, half of them have no reason to be mastered, other than completionist sake. That way, every item progression matters, and isn't just a dead end, but also doesn't destroy the balance completely and feel required to those that do not wish to.

Also, on that note, it would be nice to also have a stat of total mastered bps, and whenever the inventory filters get added, perhaps have a mastered/unmastered filter.

wigi

Postby wigi » Wed May 17, 2017 5:14 am

1. Drop package item skills to legendary,

2. Replace artifacts from chests with shopkeeper cosmetics. That would be alternative way to get them. That would give people other reason to open chest than BP's

3. Replace gem prices from refill, repair and healing to gold. That would make gold more valuable.

4. make regular chests more accessible by playing. Balance it with events that gives different type of chest with special loots. Similar to overwatch. This could boost gem sells, but pricing them correctly is a key here. if they are too expensive then nobody would buy them and whole event is pointless.

5. Add packages that speed progress, but are not necessary for progress. Like legendary resource bins that gives every resources, (making it faster to craft.) Second fusion cauldron with 2 slots. 4th mana/jewler bin, better tables, Worker with high mastery, Resource bin that gives random key every day. Something that is highly desirable, but not necessary needed for progress. Most of these would help both new and old players, so they are valuable in all levels! Most of the current packages are only valuable if you are near endgame and can craft mythicks.

6. change upgraded quest slots to be more desirable.

7. Faster fusion times.

Can we anchor our premium heroes/workers to buildings so they can receive boosts and level up like all the others?

Giant > Forge
Jack > Traders Square
Lorelei > Thief's Hideout
Charles > School of Magic

+1 for that

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Thu May 18, 2017 2:13 am

wigi wrote:.6. change upgraded quest slots to be more desirable.

The quest slots in general are a bit quirky...
At the start you want more and more of them, then once your 6-hero teams are up and running you hardly ever need more than 5 of them.
Then for upgraded quest slots, a newbie without Energetic, Healer might think they're great, then their use falls off once those skills are in place, but when you get to running shards and horns without 100% revive they actually get decently useful, then lose all use once you run all revive teams.
Personally I'm always running my 90% Healer, 0% Energetic team in an upgraded quest slot, so they can start their 3 hour rest/13 hour injury time of shards running as soon as they finish. Depending on how quickly I get a Revive team and how quickly I get other teams up to shards/horns, I might actually buy 1 or 2 more upgraded quest slots.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

VeNoM0619
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:35 am

While I agree, quest slots aren't desirable (especially after 5). Didn't think this was a real complaint... however, let's assume plenty of people have an issue with them not being desired enough, let's add another capability to them:

Auto-Quest = When heroes are fully rested, send team back out again. So, if you want to run sewers 50 times, then it does. Granted this has a HUGE impact on balance sadly and will make artifacts much easier to get as well. Perhaps give it an upper limit of 24 hours to help prevent week long farms, and the slot would need to be toggled to "stop sending heroes"

This would keep them desireable even in end game. Unfortunately, still would only want up to ~5 of them... so, unless you can fill quest slots to "do something when idle" like farm gold/gems with heroes or something. Nobody will want more than 5 still.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Thu May 18, 2017 3:47 am

i agree let's turn shop heroes into an idle game

VeNoM0619
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 am

bloop wrote:i agree let's turn shop heroes into an idle game

It isn't already? Workers crafting items for you, heroes questing for you. You wait just as much as idle games do.

River
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby River » Fri May 19, 2017 2:43 am

if a players is inactive for a long period of time (1 month?), auto-remove his trade-house requests

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Fri May 19, 2017 6:42 am

River wrote:if a players is inactive for a long period of time (1 month?), auto-remove his trade-house requests

Tradehouse is likely a "do not touch" area until they can make it more robust, which is apparently also why they haven't yet fixed some "number of requests" counters starting in the negative instead of at zero.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”