Display an item level at the crafting menu

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Vtr.

Display an item level at the crafting menu

Postby Vtr. » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Sometimes an item breaks and I need to replace it for my hero. But I have to browse my crafting menu to see which item bets suits their level.

It would be sooo much better if items had a little icon displaying level at the craft menu.

Richard
Community Moderator

Re: Display an item level at the crafting menu

Postby Richard » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:53 pm

It's been suggested a few times before, hopefully bringing this up again now that there's a new CM means another chance at the QoL improvement being implemented if brought up with the development team.

Here's another thread discussing the matter, and an image of a quick mock-up I shared in that thread as well:
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”