Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Lionstar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Lionstar » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Soooo Im gonna go about and regularly kick the dead horse to see if it is still dead...

We've been asked for feedback in April. Now we are in August and we still don't know absolutely anything. Numerous times over the months there was a talk about looking at what is possible and what is not. Making a list for us with some explanations and setting our expectations right.

Any plans moving this project forwards?

Jnix

Postby Jnix » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Had another idea... Maybe the abilty to save a team? So instead of clicking each party member individually we could click the team 1 button and BOOM.... auto fill with a dank pre-chosen team. Just saves an infinite amount of time clicking.

Please almighty creators hear my plea.

Sincerely, Jnix

litari

Postby litari » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 am

Jnix wrote:Had another idea... Maybe the abilty to save a team? So instead of clicking each party member individually we could click the team 1 button and BOOM.... auto fill with a dank pre-chosen team. Just saves an infinite amount of time clicking.

Please almighty creators hear my plea.

Sincerely, Jnix

Has been requested over and over by numerous ppl, but keep at it ;D the more ppl that request a feature, the more likely it will be added i suppose?

(for the record: I want this too!)
In-game: litari#54358, First knife crafted: 22/03/16, City: Eolythes, Level: 56, NW: 194.7G, Items unlocked: 563, Packs owned: 2 (sig updated: 08/06/17)

Nash

Postby Nash » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Sorry if this has been suggested.

More powerful to mid powered male heroes. T3+ 5 male and 8 female, and lancaster is already fairly weak. The problem area seem to be rogues.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:18 am

So, about that image in the top-right of https://www.facebook.com/shopheroes/pho ... =3&theater ...
At first glance I'd think it would be some stock image from pre-beta test server (it doesn't lists chests beyond magic, less clear icons on the left), but on the other hand I seem to see playerlevel 55...
(wouldn't mind an event where you'd be able to open a limited number of chests at those listed prices though. ;) (unlimited would probably throw the tradehouse totally off balance))
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Just a internal testing account image which got used and wasn't needed Lol!

Would be nice right?!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”