Help me please

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
KoalaKingHuggies

Re: Help me please

Postby KoalaKingHuggies » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:26 am

aks47u wrote:From the master theorycrafter himself in the Teambuilding 102 topic

my problem with that is that first, 3 heroes are left without parties for quests ,so it feels less efficient (im running 6-6-5-5-5 personally) and thats practically it. guess ill crunch his numbers to see how much enrgetic, bonuses he gets. but it looks really similar to what i made today (ill prob share it soon im almost done just needs to add the bonus rewards and power and im done)

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:53 am

KoalaKingHuggies wrote:my problem with that is that first, 3 heroes are left without parties for quests ,so it feels less efficient (im running 6-6-5-5-5 personally) and thats practically it.

What you're doing is cutting your key chances in half. Keys only have a chance at dropping from parties of size 6, that's why most people have 4 teams of 6.

Trisk

Postby Trisk » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:30 am

chances of getting keys are infintessimally small, I wouldn't bother with that as a reason for 6 person teams vs 5.

However, if you have any detect secrets or magic find gear, more people in your party means more loot, so that's a big reason to have 6/6/6/6/3 vs 6/6/5/5/5. Also, more people in party means easier to get 90% healer or 100% revive to cover the whole party. Your 3 person party is only going to be running T2 raids, so if they get hurt, not so big a deal.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”