Super Team Builder Redux

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Super Team Builder Redux

Postby Azbandar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:33 am

BigNasty wrote:Great update!

Still playing with it, but it appears not to respect the "no" in gear for the calculations on the builder tab.

Are you on the Team Builder or the Power Calculator setting? The "no" will only work under the Power Calculator setting.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 am

Caught a few overlooked bugs in the system.

Team 5 formulas now pull equipment power properly, forumlas were not copied properly on Highlights & SkillSums both causing the issue
Team 4 Team Totals display on Info tab now displays properly
Items tab is now sortable again when locked
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Fenton

Postby Fenton » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:40 am

First off thanks for the great work you have been doing with this sheet. Very much appreciate your hard work. Not sure if it's been fixed yet, but the copy from last night had the new Maple Staff listed as a "Staff" instead of "Staves", so it can not be selected as being equipped.

On a side note, for future consideration, might it be possible to set it so you can select the quest/raid and level for each team? It would be nice to see the results for your current setup and where best to send them. Example is during raids my team 1 and 4 can only run level 2, but my team 2 and 3 can run level 3, so I have to chance for all teams when I want to see expected results.

Thanks for your consideration.

BigNasty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby BigNasty » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:58 am

Azbandar wrote:

Still playing with it, but it appears not to respect the "no" in gear for the calculations on the builder tab.

Are you on the Team Builder or the Power Calculator setting? The "no" will only work under the Power Calculator setting.

Correct, on the builder tab.
The previous version did account for the no in gear calculations.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:20 am

Fenton wrote:First off thanks for the great work you have been doing with this sheet. Very much appreciate your hard work. Not sure if it's been fixed yet, but the copy from last night had the new Maple Staff listed as a "Staff" instead of "Staves", so it can not be selected as being equipped.

On a side note, for future consideration, might it be possible to set it so you can select the quest/raid and level for each team? It would be nice to see the results for your current setup and where best to send them. Example is during raids my team 1 and 4 can only run level 2, but my team 2 and 3 can run level 3, so I have to chance for all teams when I want to see expected results.

Thanks for your consideration.

I had not seen that I did that! I will get the change made asap.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:24 am

BigNasty wrote:
Azbandar wrote:

Correct, on the builder tab.
The previous version did account for the no in gear calculations.

There are now 2 settings for the sheet, on the builder tab (Cell B3). If it is on Team Builder, it will count everything, it will not care if you use "no" or anything else. If it is on Power Calculator, it will only count skills that heroes have the level for, gear is at the proper quality and it checks for the "no" in the items tab. See below. All settings are the same, except the Builder Type.

Last edited by Azbandar on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:26 am

New version uploaded to make Maple Staff fall under the Staves category, thanks Fenton.

BigNasty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby BigNasty » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:52 am

Azbandar wrote:
There are now 2 settings for the sheet, on the builder tab (Cell B3). If it is on Team Builder, it will count everything, it will not care if you use "no" or anything else. If it is on Power Calculator, it will only count skills that heroes have the level for, gear is at the proper quality and it checks for the "no" in the items tab. See below. All settings are the same, except the Builder Type.

I'm referring to columns O-T.
Those worked in the previous version.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:38 pm

BigNasty wrote:
I'm referring to columns O-T.
Those worked in the previous version.

Everything is still working as intended on my end. If I am in Team Builder, skills count no matter what (on the Builder tab) for Column D or Rows intersecting with O to T. They also work as intended in Power Calculator mode.

You'll have to give me some screenshots of what it's doing so I can try to replicate the issue.

BigNasty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby BigNasty » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:03 pm

https://imgur.com/a/zc5Bf

See Jagged Crown on Francesca.
Images 1 and 2 are new, 3 and 4 are old.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”