Super Team Builder Redux

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Super Team Builder Redux

Postby Azbandar » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Tim1981 wrote:At 'Hero Power' tab you're adding building CJ upgrade level twice, firstly in H column, and again in U and W columns.
When I remove multiplier from H column, U and W calculation becomes correct

Thanks for that catch, I will have that fixed in the next release. Must have been a remnant of when I was first trying to get the formula figured out.
I still wish I could get it exact!

My current Lancaster team:
Actual Team Total: 737,628 - STB result: 738,203
Lancaster Actual: 105,521 - STB result: 105,603
Mojian Actual: 223,473 - STB result: 223,649
Clovis Actual: 118,641 - STB result: 118,729
Gauvin Actual: 103,756 - STB result: 103,837
Palash Actual: 96,541 - STB result: 96,617
Albert Actual: 89,696 - STB result: 89,767

I've already taken the upgrade building buff down to 4.5% to get my numbers this close, and I'm not sure where the rest of the discrepancies are at in the skill numbers/formulas.

I do know that Protector ! is actual 2.5% not 2%, Aura of Protection is 7.5% not 8%

~Edit~
Actually uploaded the fix already
For those not wanting to redownload and fix, unprotect the HeroPower tab, remove *(IF(R3<>0,1+(R3*0.25),1)) from the formula in H3 (make sure you leave the ,0) at the end), copy down (reborder if desired).
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

alpha

Postby alpha » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:06 am

Heroes have three default skills, they are not calculated in.

Also, can you make a version WITHOUT entering the quality? Say any item entered will have their skills enable.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:32 am

alpha wrote:Heroes have three default skills, they are not calculated in.

You need to enter each hero's level in the HeroPower tab. If their level is too low then the skill is inactive.

alpha wrote:Also, can you make a version WITHOUT entering the quality? Say any item entered will have their skills enable.

That would be akerson's outdated version. If you want that kinda thing on this version you can just set them all to Mythical quality. Power will be way off but from your request that doesn't seem to matter.

alpha

Postby alpha » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:03 am

That would be akerson's outdated version. If you want that kinda thing on this version you can just set them all to Mythical quality. Power will be way off but from your request that doesn't seem to matter.

that version is sufficient, but it is no longer updated with new stuff.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:37 am

alpha wrote:
aks47u wrote:
alpha wrote:Also, can you make a version WITHOUT entering the quality? Say any item entered will have their skills enable.

that version is sufficient, but it is no longer updated with new stuff.

aks47u probably meant that the tradeoff of party power being added to this new version is a bit more effort, selecting qualities etc., for the user.
So if that tradeoff is a showstopper for you, you can use the no longer updated Akerson version. (though if you need to add missing items there, the effort might end up being similar for the 2 versions... ;) )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:38 pm

You can just add the newer items to the bottom of the item list in the outdated version. It is quite literally the team builder without all the bells and whistles. I believe akerson sat it up so everything would auto populate along the bottom of the list, which you can then sort as desired.

As for my version, yes, you can set everything to mythic (type it in the top row of gear then you SHOULD only have to type "m" and hit enter in any space under the top line. I am working on a major overhaul that will allow a person to select the level of a hero out of a dropdown vs guessing the max level.

I don't expect to have this major revamp done for a couple of months however, so until then, just use whatever version works best for what you want.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 pm

Iif you want to update akerson's version, I built a little query that outputs a sheet that's formatted the exact same way as akerson's sheet was, so if you want to add the new packs in, just filter the downloaded sheet to the packs you want to add and copy/paste to the bottom of the list on the "Items You Have" tab of your version of akerson's sheet.

In the downloaded versions, Cell B2 might be weird because google tries to translate the query, it should be Aegis, you shouldn't need to copy it, so it you can safely ignore it.
excel download
openoffice download
source query output

(I'm not sure if the openoffice version of his sheet works with this, but I know the last excel version he published does.)

ryans100

Postby ryans100 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Hey Az,

Is it possible to calculate the break % of the items and incorporate that into the Excel file? For example, right now I know that going from an Epic to a Legendary Robin's Hood will take me from 262.5 to 350 power. But is there a way to calculate that same swap will take it from a 9.5% chance to a 3.2% chance on a level 31 Oneira. I know that hero level comes into play on the break chance though and I didn't see anything in the SH google sheets related to break % for gear, so this may not be something that we have numbers on.

But, I figured I'd at least ask.

Thanks for the work on this!

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:02 pm

ryans100 wrote:I know that hero level comes into play on the break chance though and I didn't see anything in the SH google sheets related to break % for gear, so this may not be something that we have numbers on.

We do have the numbers, the formula is on the wiki: http://shop-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Break_Chance

ryans100

Postby ryans100 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:19 pm

aks47u wrote:
ryans100 wrote:I know that hero level comes into play on the break chance though and I didn't see anything in the SH google sheets related to break % for gear, so this may not be something that we have numbers on.

We do have the numbers, the formula is on the wiki: http://shop-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Break_Chance

Awesome. I didn't even think to check the Wiki, sadly. So much info I look for there sometimes just isn't there, like City Upgrades and Crown Jewels..

That's some mind numbing math on the break %, I'll have to dive into it with a fresh head!

Return to “Strategy & Guides”