Super Team Builder Redux

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Super Team Builder Redux

Postby Azbandar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm

My hope is eventually to make an all in 1 sheet. However, it's more of a theory than a possibility at the moment, excel's (or even google sheets) formula demands are too high and it becomes unresponsive even on a decent system. I am still working on a fully revamped version of this Team Builder to alleviate a lot of the stress involved from the formulas. That being said, a complete rework from scratch takes time. I still want it to be easy to use, but even easier to see.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

ryans100

Postby ryans100 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:18 am

Azbandar wrote:My hope is eventually to make an all in 1 sheet. However, it's more of a theory than a possibility at the moment, excel's (or even google sheets) formula demands are too high and it becomes unresponsive even on a decent system. I am still working on a fully revamped version of this Team Builder to alleviate a lot of the stress involved from the formulas. That being said, a complete rework from scratch takes time. I still want it to be easy to use, but even easier to see.

If there's anything I can do to lend a hand, feel free to let me know!

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Uploaded a new version due to a typo in the Items list. Forseti's Axe was spelled wrong!
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

BigNasty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby BigNasty » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Any plans to continue updating this?

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:47 pm

I almost have the full revamp done, sorry I forgot to post it in here!

It's actually going to look completely different. I've had a few people testing it before I pushed it out for full release.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:53 pm

That's great to hear Azbandar! I can't wait to see the new and improved version :D
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:50 pm

If I can get the "How To" all written in the next couple of hours, it will be released soon after, if not, sorry, but I need sleep and it will be soon after that.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Complete redesign has been released! Feedback welcome! Have fun!

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Thanks for the amazing and hard work you do Azbandar. I hope you have a great weekend!.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

BigNasty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby BigNasty » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Great update!

Still playing with it, but it appears not to respect the "no" in gear for the calculations on the builder tab.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”