Item Database and Web App

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Item Database and Web App

Postby Shiroe » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:24 pm

otterpopsmd wrote:I noticed that the mastery isn't right for a number of items. It doesn't take into account if a low level item has been given a raise in quality through mastery. For instance at Level 4 of item mastery fire blade is only able to be crafted at good or better quality. This makes the mastery calculations useless because that calculation still shows common. I think its the same for most items under 15

I don't think it actually matters for the proc percentages, but that for those a "common" roll just silently gets upgrade to good (or common/good to great for mastered super low level items)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Orblit

Postby Orblit » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:29 pm

otterpopsmd wrote:I noticed that the mastery isn't right for a number of items. It doesn't take into account if a low level item has been given a raise in quality through mastery. For instance at Level 4 of item mastery fire blade is only able to be crafted at good or better quality. This makes the mastery calculations useless because that calculation still shows common. I think its the same for most items under 15

I fixed the mastery calculation for Good & Great quality on the items with a quality raise. However, as Shiroe said, the chance for Flawless and above (or Great+) are still the same even if the item has a raise in quality through mastery.

Retaeiyu
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Retaeiyu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:30 am

This is a really awesome and well made site/app. It perfectly blends the mass data of a spreadsheet with the ease of use of a wikia.

Thank you for making this, I already use it alot.
Retaeiyu#50373

chetell

Postby chetell » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:30 am

Hi,

Just want to thank you so much :) We are 2 french players that don't speak English really well and your work is so great :D with pictures and colours, we can so easily see what item are precraft and need as precaft .

Awesome !!!!

KraJee

Postby KraJee » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm

I'm a pretty new player, and this is very helpful because it works great on my phone! Thanks for putting this together.

A potential issue:
Click Stormbringer with defaults for mastery (100) and the default of "Mastered" in the quality table. The tool says I have a 112.4% chance to craft a common. Isn't that just 100%?

jago_igo

Postby jago_igo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:13 am

this one really good ! and when i say good, it's really great ! not to say it's flawless, but i can see u put a lot of effort into it, thanks a lot Orblit !

Retaeiyu
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Retaeiyu » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:53 pm

I wrote a small guide on how to use this for the wikia here http://shop-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/Shop- ... tral_Guide

It's probably badly worded, I'm not the best at grammar.
Retaeiyu#50373

Mitrax

Postby Mitrax » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:36 am

Are you able to implement some kind of
gear planer by Akari or
gear planer by akerson
to your APP?

This would be awesome!

Regards Mitrax

Orblit

Postby Orblit » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:05 pm

KraJee wrote:I'm a pretty new player, and this is very helpful because it works great on my phone! Thanks for putting this together.

A potential issue:
Click Stormbringer with defaults for mastery (100) and the default of "Mastered" in the quality table. The tool says I have a 112.4% chance to craft a common. Isn't that just 100%?

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Here are some updates:

• Fixed incorrect Common quality proc %. (Common % was being multiplied by 1.25 when mastered)
  • Add progression crafting quantity (based on Richard's spreadsheet)
  • Add Quality Upgrade Gem price table (based on akerson's formula: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7900)

Orblit

Postby Orblit » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Mitrax wrote:Are you able to implement some kind of
gear planer by Akari or
gear planer by akerson
to your APP?

This would be awesome!

Regards Mitrax

Implementing those features would not be easy and take quite some time. Is there anything that is missing or that you want to be implemented differently in those 2 gear planner?

Return to “Strategy & Guides”