Item Database and Web App

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Orblit

Item Database and Web App

Postby Orblit » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:00 pm

I'm making a web application for Shop Heroes. Currently, the item database can be used to quickly look up item information and help you decide what to craft.

http://shopheroes.sols9.com/

There you can:
  • Sort item by gold, exp, crafting time (calculated based on your skills), gold/sec, exp/gold, etc...
  • Filter item by level, chest/package, precraft quality, item skill, etc...
  • Calculate chance of obtaining exceptional crafts based on your mastery
  • Navigate through the chain of item unlocks, precrafts and see if the item is used as a component for another item
The item data is from Richard's spreadsheet. More tools can be added if needed. :)
Last edited by Orblit on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

otterpopsmd

Re: Item Database and Web App

Postby otterpopsmd » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Its always nice to have resources that make it easier on the players. I really like the web page and I see myself using it in the future often. The only issue I had is to show my chance of getting exceptional crafts based on mastery. I input my mastery and skills. I saw the craft time change, but I don't see anything regarding quality. Can you point me in the right area?

Thanks

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Richard » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:35 am

otterpopsmd wrote:Its always nice to have resources that make it easier on the players. I really like the web page and I see myself using it in the future often. The only issue I had is to show my chance of getting exceptional crafts based on mastery. I input my mastery and skills. I saw the craft time change, but I don't see anything regarding quality. Can you point me in the right area?

Thanks

It's only displayed on the item pages so you'll have to select an item to view extra details like exceptional craft chance.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Mitrax

Postby Mitrax » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:38 am

NICE! Awesome!
I looked up for this!

Some Skills not disblayed fully.

Thx for this great work!

otterpopsmd

Postby otterpopsmd » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:01 am

Richard wrote:
otterpopsmd wrote:Its always nice to have resources that make it easier on the players. I really like the web page and I see myself using it in the future often. The only issue I had is to show my chance of getting exceptional crafts based on mastery. I input my mastery and skills. I saw the craft time change, but I don't see anything regarding quality. Can you point me in the right area?

Thanks

It's only displayed on the item pages so you'll have to select an item to view extra details like exceptional craft chance.

Oh I was clicking on the items yesterdyay and only got 404 errors. Its fixed today. In that case this page is excellent. I'm gonna send the link to my city mates

Mitrax

Postby Mitrax » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:36 pm

2 packs missing?
snowy package
cheerfull package

BMASTER

Postby BMASTER » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:46 pm

How is mastery calculated?
For each skill separately or for each worker crafting?

Orblit

Postby Orblit » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Mitrax wrote:2 packs missing?
snowy package
cheerfull package

Snowy Pack and Cheerfull Pack are added :)

BMASTER wrote:How is mastery calculated?
For each skill separately or for each worker crafting?

To calculate mastery, add the mastery points of all your hired workers. It doesn't matter if the worker is crafting the item or not.

otterpopsmd wrote:I was clicking on the items yesterdyay and only got 404 errors. Its fixed today. In that case this page is excellent. I'm gonna send the link to my city mates

That's weird. If you encounter 404 errors again, send me the link. I'll investigate.

pier

Postby pier » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:55 am

really nice, thanks!

otterpopsmd

Postby otterpopsmd » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:32 pm

I noticed that the mastery isn't right for a number of items. It doesn't take into account if a low level item has been given a raise in quality through mastery. For instance at Level 4 of item mastery fire blade is only able to be crafted at good or better quality. This makes the mastery calculations useless because that calculation still shows common. I think its the same for most items under 15

Return to “Strategy & Guides”