Expected Income Sheet

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Expected Income Sheet

Postby Demonologist » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:33 am

internetz wrote:yeah, ideally you want the sheet that holds richards lookup to be 500-1000 rows longer at the end, and use a named range that includes those extra rows. That way when richard adds things, there's room in the table for your sheet to add them too :)

I've requested edit access, if you just want me to fix it so that it wont break again when Richard adds new items.

I'm sorry I was obsessed with something else so I couldn't focus on this. I'm too lazy to fix this small sheet. :( Thx for Richard and abqu for keeping spreadsheet up-to-date all the time.

hmm, anyway, I accepted your edit access. Thx!
In-game Name : Demonologist#57775
Shop Villains

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:37 pm

unfortunately i don't have edit privs to the main sheet, but i've fixed the one that is in korean, and emailed you the changes that need to be made to fix the main sheet :)

If you want me to take over maintenance of this sheet, I can make a copy and host it on my drive and put the link here. I've already got to update 3 sheets when the main sheet gets updated, so I can just add it to the queue ;) let me know if you'd like me to do this.

Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Demonologist » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:23 am

internetz wrote:unfortunately i don't have edit privs to the main sheet, but i've fixed the one that is in korean, and emailed you the changes that need to be made to fix the main sheet :)

If you want me to take over maintenance of this sheet, I can make a copy and host it on my drive and put the link here. I've already got to update 3 sheets when the main sheet gets updated, so I can just add it to the queue ;) let me know if you'd like me to do this.

Do as you wish. I just made it for my own use and shared it without much thought. I don't think I can keep it up-to-date or at least work. You can use it, change it, publish it, sell it or whatever you want. Thx!
In-game Name : Demonologist#57775
Shop Villains

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:39 am

Demonologist wrote:
internetz wrote:If you want me to take over maintenance of this sheet, I can make a copy and host it on my drive and put the link here. I've already got to update 3 sheets when the main sheet gets updated, so I can just add it to the queue ;) let me know if you'd like me to do this.

Do as you wish. I just made it for my own use and shared it without much thought. I don't think I can keep it up-to-date or at least work. You can use it, change it, publish it, sell it or whatever you want. Thx!

ok, I'll keep this version up to date / working as much as I can (now has 3 sheets, for multiple simultaneous users):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =426897217
shortlink: http://tinyurl.com/sh-income

Jewnior

Postby Jewnior » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Any chance this will get updated with the newest data?

Really love this sheet!

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:23 pm

what still needs updating?
I don't actually use this sheet much, but have upgraded the building level info and the items should automatically update when richard's sheet is updated.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”