Expected Income Sheet

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Expected Income Sheet

Postby Demonologist » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:28 am

Oh it works!

Thx internetz I should learn how to use spreadsheet from you :D
In-game Name : Demonologist#57775
Shop Villains

Yohek

Postby Yohek » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:06 am

I looked and stole your last changes.

I replaced F20 by this formula though :
=F19*if(iferror(match("Time Decreased: -25%", A16:E16, 0), -1) = -1, 1, IF(I20="Y", 0.7/0.95, 0.75))

It helps with Balmung for example.

Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Demonologist » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:28 am

Yohek wrote:I looked and stole your last changes.

I replaced F20 by this formula though :
=F19*if(iferror(match("Time Decreased: -25%", A16:E16, 0), -1) = -1, 1, IF(I20="Y", 0.7/0.95, 0.75))

It helps with Balmung for example.

Thx a lot! I'll fix it soon.
Shop Villains

Yohek

Postby Yohek » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:09 pm

I managed to do the income / hour for 1 slot for every items in the Item Directory Tab.

If you're interested in the formula, i can send it to you.
Though, you'll need to add a tab for market price of every resources.

Since the formula is in only one cell, it seems completely crazy long and unreadable, but it seems to work.

For this i assumed the base price of items * quality * 10 for precrafts. I also took into account the reduction of required resources and precraft from mastering the item.

I now know this useless information :
Magic Seed is the best of the best item for gold per hour. Hands down.
But since it needs 2 flawless ice staff when mastered, it's not really that good of an item.

Jewnior

Postby Jewnior » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Great tool, thank you for this!

Question about the Gold/Gem Ratio Calculator part:

How do I figure out what this would be? For some reason, I am having difficulty with this part of it.

Is the Gold/Gem Ratio Calculator on the left different from the Gold/Gem field where it tells you your craft time?

Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Demonologist » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Jewnior wrote:Great tool, thank you for this!

Question about the Gold/Gem Ratio Calculator part:

How do I figure out what this would be? For some reason, I am having difficulty with this part of it.

Is the Gold/Gem Ratio Calculator on the left different from the Gold/Gem field where it tells you your craft time?

Hey thx for using my sheet.

Gold/Gem Ratio Calculator part is not related to other cells. Since gold/gem ratio is important to calculate real output and it fluctuate a lot with tradehouse situation, I added it to calculate the ratio quickly. I think there is no fixed gold/gem ratio in this game, because some people use iron keys to exchange gold to gems, some people use leather keys to exchange gems to gold. Some people like me who need massive amount of gems feel the ratio is about 1M:1gem, but some people who craft precrafts to earn gold might feel much less than that like 400k:1gem or 500k:1gems. And it'll affect the expected income significantly, especially when you craft and sell precrafts for gems or you buy precrafts for gems to craft high level items.

You can use the calculator on the left side to estimate what ratio you can use, and put it down on the cell next to craft time things to calculate the expected income. It's not something a sheet can automatically calculate.
Shop Villains

Zetark

Postby Zetark » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:24 am

Hey Demon,
Awesome tool and great work, keep it up!

Have a question though, have you done something with the sheet over the weekend, because it worked on friday but now it cant find the item database from Richards sheet for me, it gives a ref error.

Cheers
Zetark

Zetark

Postby Zetark » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:31 am

Seems like you need the expand the amount of rows when i look at it again :)

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:35 pm

yeah, ideally you want the sheet that holds richards lookup to be 500-1000 rows longer at the end, and use a named range that includes those extra rows. That way when richard adds things, there's room in the table for your sheet to add them too :)

I've requested edit access, if you just want me to fix it so that it wont break again when Richard adds new items.

Zetark

Postby Zetark » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Someone added a new ItemDir, but most cells still point torwards the wrong tab, but maybe someone is working on it as we speak, also the last six rows are greied out, think it still to short to fit all the new items.

Cheers

Return to “Strategy & Guides”