Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Postby WingDingo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 am

While I consciously know that 6 Support is overkill, I still run into the problem that I experience injuries. Because I experience injuries, I'm forced to run parties that are not what I had planned, or not run the party at all until the hero(es) heals. Some of the heroes that are injured carry the Support items. If I were down to a party of 5 Support as a baseline, and say Louca was injured, I'd be down to 2 Support. I don't like my odds with 2 Support, but I can probably get away with 3.

Having more Support gives me more flexibility with party configurations. If I ever get a 100% revive team, I will shift it down to 5 Support.

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Postby Ronin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 pm

WingDingo wrote:While I consciously know that 6 Support is overkill, I still run into the problem that I experience injuries. Because I experience injuries, I'm forced to run parties that are not what I had planned, or not run the party at all until the hero(es) heals. Some of the heroes that are injured carry the Support items. If I were down to a party of 5 Support as a baseline, and say Louca was injured, I'd be down to 2 Support. I don't like my odds with 2 Support, but I can probably get away with 3.

Having more Support gives me more flexibility with party configurations. If I ever get a 100% revive team, I will shift it down to 5 Support.

That makes a lot of sense, are you also over-healering until you get 100% revive as well (just in case its a healer who goes down)?

Return to “Strategy & Guides”