Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
BobTheBuilder
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Postby BobTheBuilder » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:08 am

MuFeR wrote:I read on one of the linked threads at the end of the OP that it matters in which slot you put your heroes because there's specific drops for each slot (like slot 6 always dropping gold so someone with gold digger optimally going on slot 6) and Richard replied that he has the loot probabilites on the spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2015379998 but I don't see it on that specific tab he linked or any other tab for that matter. Is there any place I can read about it?

I think that is outdated info!?
Proud member of the Arkonauts
Creator of Shop Heroes Break Calculator and SH Raid Loot Calculator
Line-id: sh-bob

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:34 am

BobTheBuilder wrote:
MuFeR wrote:I read on one of the linked threads at the end of the OP that it matters in which slot you put your heroes because there's specific drops for each slot (like slot 6 always dropping gold so someone with gold digger optimally going on slot 6) and Richard replied that he has the loot probabilites on the spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2015379998 but I don't see it on that specific tab he linked or any other tab for that matter. Is there any place I can read about it?

I think that is outdated info!?

That's previous quest system, so probably 9+ months outdated...
Back then you didn't have all heroes bringing back artifacts and a special loot roll on top of it, but instead artifacts were part of special loot, 1st slot was 100% artifacts, going down to 0% artifacts at slot 6 and team of 1-3 gave 1x free pick, 4-5 2x free picks and 6 3x free picks with further picks costing gems. (so way less stuff for free back then than the current #partysize times artifacts and 1 special)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Bunnespier

Postby Bunnespier » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:06 am

Abqu wrote:I got bored tonight, so I made a golden chest and under comp.

It probably isn't perfect, but here goes.

One Question. Is this still viable or shoulnd i put my teams like that?

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Bunnespier wrote:

As far as I know, nothing has changed, so this lineup would still work.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:23 am

Abqu wrote:
Bunnespier wrote:One Question. Is this still viable or shoulnd i put my teams like that?

I guess that image was golden chest and below?
The few previous updates and the upcoming update (unless something was omitted from the patch notes) shouldn't have (had) any impact on the efficient teams other than maybe primal chest masterers now getting a few other options and maybe now there needing to be some high(er) level mythics in there once you want to progress to the 2 new quests that get added (you'd probably need a few 8K+ power items on the heroes staying at lvl 25 and 30 to enable them to run those 500K or 750K group power quests. That or arrange heroes into teams where 1 male and female team can reach those high quests, while the other male and female team might be struggling with low/mid tier 3 quests...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

LeZippy

Postby LeZippy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:08 am

Abqu wrote:
Bunnespier wrote:

Just wanted to ask why not use Midas Gloves for those who can? I thought it would be somewhat of a great item, allowing you to remove Winged Sandals or Noble Plates for some.

astle
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby astle » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:26 am

Begauze it was before Heroic Package.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:24 am

LeZippy wrote:Just wanted to ask why not use Midas Gloves for those who can? I thought it would be somewhat of a great item, allowing you to remove Winged Sandals or Noble Plates for some.

I think that image posted was a "no packages, only golden chest and below items" list, showing what can be done without paying and with only the lower 4 of the 7 chests. With certain packages (especially Advanced Shopfare or Heroic) fitting in the skills for efficient questing/raiding becomes easier of course.

LeZippy

Postby LeZippy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:18 am

Shiroe wrote:
LeZippy wrote:Just wanted to ask why not use Midas Gloves for those who can? I thought it would be somewhat of a great item, allowing you to remove Winged Sandals or Noble Plates for some.

I think that image posted was a "no packages, only golden chest and below items" list, showing what can be done without paying and with only the lower 4 of the 7 chests. With certain packages (especially Advanced Shopfare or Heroic) fitting in the skills for efficient questing/raiding becomes easier of course.

You're absolutely right, missed that. I thought the table was the one Abqu posted as his updated setup a little before Heroic Pack came out. Thanks for pointing it out :D

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:00 am

Talking about non-package, no high chest setups, I wonder if now the artifacts needed for city raid blueprints will be less difficult to get, the more useful of the raid blueprints should be taken into consideration as a "stage 2" of efficient questing, since most likely most people will get those way before they get good magic/dwarvish/primal blueprints...

Unfortunately I could only find skills I personally see as useful on 4 of them :( :
Shards of Gaia:
Wind Piercer bow Gangster II (party equipment strength +15%)
Gaia's Flute music Amazon II (party +10% female survivability)
Archangel's Gloves bracers Revive II (but would likely only be viable together with revive items from magic and dwarvish chest)

Primal Horns:
Lycan Slayer bow Detect Secrets (party +1 minimum loot)

The Crush, Berserker, Shadowstep (x2), Mage Armor of the rest seem to be not too useful for an efficient team...

Return to “Strategy & Guides”