List of Twitch Live Streams & More! - WingDingDingo

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Poison Lotus
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: List of Twitch Live Streams & More! - WingDingDingo

Postby Poison Lotus » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:02 pm

sorry if it posted somewhere but where can i find this list of people who are streaming Shop Heroes? :)

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:48 am

Poison Lotus wrote:sorry if it posted somewhere but where can i find this list of people who are streaming Shop Heroes? :)

It is on the front page of this post. There's bit of a lull in streamer activity lately. I'm trying to pop in a few times a week for a few short streams.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri May 27, 2016 6:01 am

Saw another streamer advertizing in world chat:

Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/al3xnoob4k
In Game Name: AlexNoob
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:09 am

It's been a while since I updated the main page. It's now full of more people to follow if you're looking for people. Some of them might be inactive at this point. It's difficult to tell if someone has streamed within the past 2 weeks since not everyone has Videos on Demand as a time stamp. If you have additional information to add to make it look more uniform, let me know.

I've removed the descriptions and time zones, since that was a little weird. And I alphabetized everyone (as much as possible).

Lately I have been streaming a new Kongregate authorized alternate account (with the same stipulations as usual) for the purpose of showing new Steam players how to play the game for long periods of time without having excessive timers. It is also important to me to keep current with how the game runs at new levels as I like to give advice to new players.

I am currently at about 28.5 hours of gameplay and am Shopkeeper Level 27.

I can technically still hit level 28 within before the 29th hour. While I am not specifically speed running Shop Heroes, I am curious how far I can get maintaining approximately 1 level per hour. It's possible I may do this again for the 24 Hour Extra Life event (spoilers: I can level get past level 24 in 24 hours). I'm going to scan through my videos and then write a report of:
Time of Level Up
Time of Earning Free Gems & Source
Time of Spending Free Gems & Purpose

dawgeth

Postby dawgeth » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi all.

New to the game, will be streaming from YouTube Gaming:

https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCdU ... kuG-HRt9Wg

Go live at 9:30pm CST every night except Thursday. Will be playing Shop Heroes every other night.

In game name is Dawgeth.
Dawgeth - Owner of Dawg's All Things Emporium in Dawgtopia
YouTube | Twitter | Website

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:22 am

Hello and welcome! I've added you to the index.

Follow up on yesterday's post.

I streamed for around 2.5 hours. I gained 75% of a level at level 27. The progression stops. My ability to level up (quickly) is tied to the Trade House and turning Gems into Gold through Leather Keys. If no offers are available at affordable prices, I waste all of my gems. The next check points are level 28 for another Crafting Slot and Level 30 for the 6th Worker. Once you have 6 workers, the game is basically fully unlocked (for a new player. If you jump into cities with Tier 3 workers, this happens sooner). In hindsight to yesterday's stream, I should have spent the gems (even if it took me 100 or 200) to get to Level 30. I'm currently missing Armor Crafting and Tinkering. This has made the game frustrating (for impatience reasons only), but in no way unplayable or unenjoyable.

Again, my goal (for this account) is to more or less emulate what a player could do with a working knowledge of the game, but also not know the exact best way to do everything. My next (account) goal is going to be to take all of the notes from this current experiment and see if I can further refine it to breaking the game. I want to hit level 30 in under 10 hours next time (or however fast I can go by spending all of the game's free gems).

Treemo

Postby Treemo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:36 am

Hello WildDingo, I did start watching your solo run since it's very informative. But now vods are gradually being deleted, any chance you upload it to youtube?

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:29 am

Treemo wrote:Hello WildDingo, I did start watching your solo run since it's very informative. But now vods are gradually being deleted, any chance you upload it to youtube?
Unfortunately, no. I'd have to severely change what I am listening to as far as music in the background. The Videos on Demand on Twitch are being muted in parts for this reason. Youtube flat out rejects the videos due to the content of the audio being copyright music. I tried uploading one video that has 0% muted areas on Twitch VoD, but Youtube flagged it and rejected it.

There's only so many things I'd want to listen to that might not be flagged on Youtube, and even then it is a maybe. I could play video games without listening to music, but that's a world I don't want to live in. I guess I could listen to external music and not broadcast it. I don't know how I would filter that though unless I wore my headset so I don't hear my PC audio, which is potentially problematic if it starts making noise (and I don't know why it would, but it could).

Also, I'm not super certain that Cloudcade would like me to upload the Level 1-20 speedrun videos, especially now that they are being hit with Gem farmers from 3rd party sites. 2 weeks is good enough, probably.

My videos ARE recorded. I could do some re-broadscast streams and go AFK. I've done it in the past, but it's gotten low viewership, so it seems not worthwhile.

Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 am

I hope Wing doesn't mind me bumping this thread, but---

Since Shop Heroes has launched on Steam, we have had a ton of people broadcasting on Twitch.

Wing's RL commitments have slowed down and he is streaming a lot more. Oscellarium has been streaming long sessions most nights. I've been live four nights a week every week since the end of June. TheRandumHero, Invincus (Sarore), and Akerson -- plus countless other folks I don't know -- have been cranking out awesome content. Heck, even Richard streams every now and then.

So, I'm asking the community to take a few minutes, go to Twitch and follow the streamers listed at the top of this thread. One of the strongest parts about Shop Heroes is our community, and the streamers are a small, but visible, part of it.

mysecret1008

Postby mysecret1008 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:12 am

Hi all,

I'm new just started a few weeks and i'm streaming shop heroes on twitch.
Do drop by and say hi to me =)

https://www.twitch.tv/mysecret1008

Return to “Strategy & Guides”