Super Team Builder Redux

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Super Team Builder Redux

Postby Azbandar » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:37 pm

I think I see what you're seeing now. I hadn't realized it was doing that, exactly. Give me a bit to work on some formula stuff to see if I can clean it up fully and I will take it from there.

I'm adding in a simple fusion calculator to the next version too btw. It's ready, but I was doing some power formula testing (which I still need help from some higher CJ cities to perfect!) before I did a full release again.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:52 pm

New version uploaded with a couple new features.

• Fusion Calculator Added
  • Mastery Calculator Added
  • Several bug fixes
    • Display bug for leader skills calculating as if whole party had same skills as leader
    • In items tab, "no" was not working as intended, initial tests were not showing this, but it was found & fixed
    • Hero dropdown list stopped at Odette, not Theor (or bottom hero) as intended
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

BigNasty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby BigNasty » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Azbandar wrote:New version uploaded with a couple new features.

• Fusion Calculator Added
  • Mastery Calculator Added
  • Several bug fixes
    • Display bug for leader skills calculating as if whole party had same skills as leader
    • In items tab, "no" was not working as intended, initial tests were not showing this, but it was found & fixed
    • Hero dropdown list stopped at Odette, not Theor (or bottom hero) as intended

Think this got broken. https://imgur.com/a/f0lf7

Not that items on D/E are missing several like Revivie, Healer, Speed Runner, etc and some items not counting for energetic on 0.
Also, as a general comment, importing from one spreadsheet to another is more cumbersome than previous version as you can't copy/paste values into a single sheet as you could in previous, since you moved item and item quality to separate pages.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:57 am

To meet the desires of the many, cumbersome copying is how it must be. If I'd stop screwing up the formula copying, you may not actually notice as much!

I have a fixed version uploaded.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 am

BigNasty wrote:Also, as a general comment, importing from one spreadsheet to another is more cumbersome than previous version as you can't copy/paste values into a single sheet as you could in previous, since you moved item and item quality to separate pages.

Once this new version is debugged there should hopefully only be updates with game updates so moving to a new sheet won't be needed that often. Unless Az keeps adding more features, but again, moving sheets shouldn't be too often once those too are debugged.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:05 pm

I'm trying to only add new features with game updates. I had planned on having the Fusion Calculator and Mastery in the newest release of the remake, but I was getting to many asks for the the update to hold out. Thankfully, haha, I screwed up enough to still get them in to the current version.

I will eventually add in some Mythical+ options, though I'm not sure how I will do that for the Fusion Calculator, that may be stuck on the basics for a while.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”