Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
paljar

Re: Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Postby paljar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:53 am

Yes its true that by the time the fusing of the first revive team is finished, it is likely to have gathered some more higher usefull blueprints.

But with this example I mainly wanted to point out that with the new addition of stake shooter and dragonfirepotion, the stage of building efficient teams based on the skills "healer" and a combination of poweritems to get sufficient strength and low enough death timers can be completely skipped.

You do not need any high chest blueprints at all to make a very efficient revive team, not even shockers.

This knowledge completely changes the midgame efficient teambuilding.

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ronin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 am

paljar wrote:But with this example I mainly wanted to point out that with the new addition of stake shooter and dragonfirepotion, the stage of building efficient teams based on the skills "healer" and a combination of poweritems to get sufficient strength and low enough death timers can be completely skipped.

You can build a single 90% healer +50% energetic team with enough power to run horns for around 10k gems worth of gear and exp-buy with access to only wood/leather + luna rod bps required. Before adding in the DFPs, you're looking at near 100k gems worth of bp gear as well as having access to gold bps for your proposed build.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:24 am

Abqu wrote:It's hard to say what's harder as a F2P, that many mythic AA gloves, or chasing Kepper Of Souls.

Probably AA gloves? Hm.

I agree. It's highly likely I'll get the remaining 6 dwarvish blueprints (Murphy's Law on blueprint order) and be able to fuse a whole bunch of legendary Keeper of Souls before I can fuse 4 more sets of mythical AA gloves.
At 100% success rate, fusing a mythical would be 5x as hard as fusing a legendary, but instead we have 62.5%. (I guess that means it's 8x as hard?)
On top of that, KoS is 4 levels lower, which might make fusion slightly faster. (though I'm not sure how many good skills are located around lvl 45 if you want to mix items to speedup, while 49 off the top of my head has AA gloves, gaia flute and DFP)

Hmm, as far as I can see, blueprint RNG has given me up to 3 accessory slot 1 Revive I options for some heroes, but zero accessory slot 2 Revive I options for any hero. -_-; :shock:
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

aks47u
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 am

Shiroe wrote:On top of that, KoS is 4 levels lower, which might make fusion slightly faster. (though I'm not sure how many good skills are located around lvl 45 if you want to mix items to speedup, while 49 off the top of my head has AA gloves, gaia flute and DFP)

For f2p players for items level 44-46 there's the KoS and the FF Kunai (Treasure Hunter II). Other than those 2 there's power boosters; various items offering Arch Wizard II, Berserker, Cone-of-cold, Riposte, Stoneskin. If you've got some packages then you've more options.

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Here's my bloop style build, to try to set a raid record:

(color coding isn't anything meaningful)

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:04 pm

That's 25 hours worth, complete with a sleep. That was an amazing run, Abqu. Glad to have witnessed it!
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 am

Abqu wrote:Image

Insane. Pushing us to Endless 54... I wonder if any city ever went past Endless 99 before this update's milestones and endless rework?
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Strategy & Guides”