Fusion Cauldroning 101

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Alex5ch

Re: Fusion Cauldroning 101

Postby Alex5ch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:59 am

First i wanna thank you all for so much information. I got alot moonstuff legs by doing CF and EEE fusions. For F i mixxed GB from 2 different (moonwalker/boots eg).

But now i am working on my second/third/fourth group and i thought best way to start is by get atleast 6 support (3midas gloves/balmungs). One CF takes over 5 hours and i am scared about fusing EEE later on.

So my question is if the way i had chosen for low level Legs is still the best for 40th legs.

PS: currently working on maxing my mana ... anyone experience if its usefull to put all my worker on the 7 needed jobs for Midas/Balmungs or will mana be even the bottleneck when i have all 3 Manas maxed?

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 am

I personally do EEEEL for all my higher fuses -- the fuse time is shorter and I can usually come up with 4 different epics I want upgraded.

Iceknave

Postby Iceknave » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Okay, suppose I have this situation or something similar.

Assume I don't have any of these items in inventory (ie, I would need to craft everything from scratch).

Oiled Leather (level 28), want it to be Legendary (need 5 or 6)
Shielding Ward (level 27), want it to be Legendary (need 1 or 2)
Infantry Helmet (level 27) want it to be Mythical (need 1)
Shockers (level 32), want it to be Legendary (need 2 to 3)
Evil Seal (Level 26), want it to be Legendary (need 1 or 2)

What would be a good way to fuse the level of items that I want relying on mostly crafting to generate the pieces of gear?

Also, I have a lot of crap in my inventory that I don't use (a heavy mix of flawless and epic stuff, with some lower quality stuff at all sorts of different levels). What's a good rule of thumb to consider whether or not to dump something into a CF fusion vs dumping it on the tradehouse for however long it takes to sell?

Thanks!

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:20 am

Iceknave wrote:Okay, suppose I have this situation or something similar.

Assume I don't have any of these items in inventory (ie, I would need to craft everything from scratch).

Oiled Leather (level 28), want it to be Legendary (need 5 or 6)
Shielding Ward (level 27), want it to be Legendary (need 1 or 2)
Infantry Helmet (level 27) want it to be Mythical (need 1)
Shockers (level 32), want it to be Legendary (need 2 to 3)
Evil Seal (Level 26), want it to be Legendary (need 1 or 2)

What would be a good way to fuse the level of items that I want relying on mostly crafting to generate the pieces of gear?

Also, I have a lot of crap in my inventory that I don't use (a heavy mix of flawless and epic stuff, with some lower quality stuff at all sorts of different levels). What's a good rule of thumb to consider whether or not to dump something into a CF fusion vs dumping it on the tradehouse for however long it takes to sell?

Thanks!

I personally recommend going CF on all of them to get epics, and EEEL to get the legendaries (with throwaway legendaries). Try and get an infantry helmet in every cauldron just for the mythic proc. If all you care about is mythical on that one, then every 3 legendary infantry helmets just throw in a cauldron.

The rest of the junk I normally just fuse into throwaway epics, and epics into throwaway legendaries for fusion fodder. You have to decide on your own whether or not it's worth putting up in the TH, there's no hard or fast rule.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”