Franchise Veteran looking for a raiding town

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
ShelixAnakasian

Franchise Veteran looking for a raiding town

Postby ShelixAnakasian » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:25 am

Hey folks!

L35 shopkeeper here in need of a town that gets max raid rewards.

I'm relatively new to Shop Heroes, but I've been around since the beginning - before Edgebee split over monetization and formed Cloudcade, before Swords and Potions 2 ever hit the design board, when Swords and Potions 1 was new and shiny.

Its a niche genre, but you can expect a long term commitment of daily activity from me - which I've been doing in Swords and Potions since 2011.

Trisk

Re: Franchise Veteran looking for a raiding town

Postby Trisk » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:22 pm

Quimville always gets max raid prizes, and we have a couple slots open right now. Worker buildings are pretty much permanently on as well. Min raid requirement is 600, 1200 to get an entry into the weekly raid raffle. Other than that, we're a chill relaxed group of people from all over the world. Should be open to join for anyone lvl35+. If you can't just join, send me an invite and I'll invite you back.

Return to “City Recruitment”