Dessiana welcomes 1 active raider

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
Dessy

Dessiana welcomes 1 active raider

Postby Dessy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:35 am

We currently have room for 1 more friendly active player in Dessiana.

The city has been around for over a year and is ranked ~105 by networth, all buildings are at max level.
(Upgrades, T5: Inn & Sorcerer's Tower. T3: School of Magic, Hunter's Lodge & Fountain. T2: Park, Temple, Tannery, Thief's Hideout & Fighter's Guild. T1: Market & Theater)

The town is very active, buildings are often boosted & your future neighbours are quite friendly and helpful. Most of us are lvl 35-58, and many of us are online every day.
We finish the raid every week, usually on Saturday, and often have some competition going on in the weekend for some small extra raid rewards to keep things interesting.
We’re all very active raiders & we have room again for a few more friendly active players that are willing to do their best to contribute what they can as well.

Requirements:
Be active =) We expect everyone to cover at least their fair share of the raid rewards they can get.
Finishing a raid takes 40K points, which means 1600 points per player.
Many of us enjoy raiding quite far beyond that (depending on the week we finish endless 4-9, city avg ~4K points/player, topscores 5 digits) , so we have no trouble compensating for lower levels that cannot achieve 1600 points yet.
But we do expect everyone to do their best! Over time that has resulted in the requirement to cover at least your fair share of the rewards for your own level if you wish to be a part of our city: lvl 30=200, 32=300, 33=400, 35=600, 37=700, 39=800, 41=1K, 43=1.2K, 45=1.6K

Always make sure you chose a city where you can keep using the buildings for your own benefit. We're a max lvl (=expensive) city, so our Inn and Townhall cost 3.75M to use (other buildings several million, castle 50M). 1G+ investments would be reccomended.

The city is on private settings atm, if you're interested in joining us just leave me a message with your ID to get an invite.
More info & details: City website http://www.dessiana.webs.com
Last edited by Dessy on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 69 times in total.

moneybear

Re: Dessiana welcomes active raiders

Postby moneybear » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:34 am

search your city in city finder but it didn;t show up

Dessy

Postby Dessy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:01 am

Weird that the search came up empty.
But you can look us up in the city rankings by networth to join as well, you can find us around spot 135.

puniya

Postby puniya » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:51 am

Hey there,

I'm level 31, doing around 600-800 points on raids, fairly active each day.
Bit low on city investment (only 322m).

Is that suitable, or level is too low ?

Dessy

Postby Dessy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:18 pm

You'd be very welcome here, the city is very close to max (just 4 resource buildings are in the 50's) so we're not worried about city investments.
But it will be very expensive to activate buildings in our city, the inn & townhall cost 3.75m to use, other buildings cost 2m-50m.
If you still have low level workbenches/quests, you might want to make use of the cheap speedboosts in a smaller/cheaper city before joining us.

But I can give you an invite if you like, just invite me Dessy#27177 into your city, and I'll invite you back to ours =)
(or leave me your name+ID here)

puniya

Postby puniya » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 am

As long as investments is not a too big problem - I don't mind.
In-game nick is puniya#80309.

Dessy

Re: (Dessiana *FULL*)

Postby Dessy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 am

Invite send PuniYa.
I've put the city on private to reserve the last spot for you. Hope to welcome you in game soon =)

First post has been updated, we no longer have free spots.

Dessy

Postby Dessy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:48 pm

-We currently have 1 free spot again
In case anyone is looking for a city with room for 2: Another spot will be available next week

edit: spot filled, city is full again

Dessy

Postby Dessy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:48 pm

First post updated again. I just removed the players that went inactive/didn't cover their own share of the raid rewards.
We raided well into endless 4 this weekend, and we still have room for a few more players to come join us on the next one =)

Dessy

Postby Dessy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:02 pm

We have 2 free spots available again: first post updated.

Return to “City Recruitment”