same score City Recruitment

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
pork

Re: same score City Recruitment

Postby pork » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Before one, I wrote that I wish to write in, but I will withdraw once.
It is because the townspeople who want to go back after leaving the town and upgrading the inside of the shop again will use the person who is logged out to secure that seat.

一つ前に、入町希望者は書いてくださいと書きましたが、一旦取り下げます。
一度町を出て店内のアップグレードをしてからまた戻りたいという町人さんのため、ログアウト状態の人はその人の席の確保のために使うからです。

pork

Postby pork » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:22 pm

To town people
Currently, we are lowering the inn for periods other than raids.
However, if there is a hope of concentrating and investing in the town hall or hero facilities, I temporarily move the crown to such a facility so please offer it.
After returning concentrated investment we will return to the inn, so please also mention that time.

町人のみなさんへ
現在、レイド以外の期間中は宿屋を安くしています。
しかし、町役場やヒーロー施設に集中して投資したいという希望があれば、私は一時的にそういった施設に冠を移動しますので、申し出てくださいね。
集中投資が終わったらまた宿屋に戻しますので、その時もお伝え下さい。

pork

Postby pork » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:42 pm

To town people
I have something I want to tell you about 2 about kouihaku.
1. He will leave the town once he has upgraded the store and plan to re-enter the town. It is coming soon.
2. He is going to return home for two months from February next year. In the meantime, it is difficult to use the Internet environment. (It is that he tests whether he can use it or not.) When he comes back again, he seems to be able to play again.

As for the first case, in order to ensure that he will prepare his seat, a person whose name is three characters to be kicked will be insured by the seat. Kouihaku will kick him as soon as he returns and is going to recruit newcomers.

Regarding the second case, he is a promising person and Raid also sent seriously, so I am not going to kick. While he can not play raid, I think that I can cover his part by my score.
However, if I have a week in which I can not raise easily with errands, I hope everyone will share the score.

Anyway, please understand that he must be logged out for 2 months.
------------------------------
町人のみなさんへ
kouihakuさんについて2件伝えたいことがあります。
1.彼は店内アップグレードを一旦町を出て行ってから、この町に再入居する予定です。近日中です。
2.彼は来年2月から2ヶ月間、帰国するそうです。その間は、インターネット環境を利用することが難しいとのことです。(彼がそれを利用ができるかどうかは試してくれるのと事です)再度帰ってきたら、またプレイ可能になるそうです。

1件目についてですが、確実に彼の席を用意するため、キック予定の3文字の名前の人には席の保険になってもらいます。kouihakuさんが戻り次第、彼をキックし、新人を勧誘する予定です。

2件目についてですが、彼は有望な人であり、レイドも真面目に送ってくれていたので、キックするつもりはありません。彼がプレイできない間は、私の得点で彼の分も賄えると思ってます。
ただ、もし私自身が用事でレイドがなかなかできないという週があれば、みなさん全員で得点をシェアして欲しいとお願いすることがあるかもしれません。

ともあれ、彼が2ヶ月間、ログアウト状態にならなければならないことをご了承下さい。

pork

Postby pork » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:46 am

To everyone interested in this town
happy New Year!
We are currently looking for two people. (Free 1, logout without permission 1 for a long time)
We'll be expecting you!

この町に興味がある皆さんへ
あけましておめでとうございます!
現在二人募集しております。(空き1、長期無断のログアウト1)
お待ちしております!

Return to “City Recruitment”