The Aerie recruiting active players

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
Stormfeather

The Aerie recruiting active players

Postby Stormfeather » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:45 am

The Aerie is once again looking for new members!

We're currently in a bit of a slow-down, as our most active member has gone silent, and some others have slowed down. I believe that with more active members showing an interest, it will pick back up again, and I'm also going to start replacing some of the idle members with new members if and as people are interested in joining.

Most of the members are in the low-30s to mid-40s, with a couple outliers. I'd prefer to find people also in those levels, although exceptions could be made for active, growing shops, as long as it's not TOO much lower. (And of course if you're higher and wish to join you're welcome, as long as you know what you're coming into.)

All buildings are currently maxed. This of course could change as I end up removing the dead wood, but with active people coming in at the same time, it shouldn't drop much if at all.

We WERE reaching at least the blueprint level on the raids each week, until as mentioned the most active member went quiet and things slowed down. After that it's usually been around two to three levels below that, if I recall correctly, except this past week which was terrible (which may have been due to login issues with the app).

I suppose this isn't the most gung-ho sounding ad, but I want people to know what they're coming into, and hopefully people will be interested in picking the city back up. We still have active players who raid, it's just slower than before, and we really need some new blood.

We don't have much in the way of rules - just be polite and all that usual social stuff, and be active (or let us know if you're going to be gone for some reason). Also try to be as active in the raid as you can, though this is going to be different amounts for different players. (We haven't been too strict with that one TBH.)

If you're interested, please post here or send a PM with your name and ID and all that fun stuff.
Last edited by Stormfeather on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Stormfeather

Re: The Aerie recruiting active players

Postby Stormfeather » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:12 am

Still seeking: just PM or reply to the thread for an invite.

Stormfeather

Postby Stormfeather » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:50 am

Still recruiting, have updated the main post with info. :) PM or reply to the thread for an invite!

Stormfeather

Postby Stormfeather » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:16 am

Recruiting more - we've got a couple people, but still want more! Send a PM or respond here for an invite.

Fury&Icy

Postby Fury&Icy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:24 am

We also help players if they have any questions

hravani

Postby hravani » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:59 pm

sisop
im small, but active)

Stormfeather

Postby Stormfeather » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Need your in-game name and ID. :3 Tap your shopkeeker and it should be at the top left corner

Might end up inviting tomorrow (unless someone else from the city gets you, like Fury), since it's almost time for me to crash.

Stormfeather

Postby Stormfeather » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Bumping, since we're looking for players again. First post edited (well, rewritten) accordingly.

Return to “City Recruitment”